+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by kymomof3fe
    Does anyone know why the lady that was booted off last night, I think her name was Layne, is not in the picture of all the ladies. Or was her name just left out?? Just wondering.
    In the back row, the last lady on the right is Layne, but mislabeled "Tina"....at least I think so. I don't recall there being but one Tina, and that would be the one in the second row. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

R/E the comments about the women's facial lines, etc. I think the lighting in this house, or at least where the majority of the interviews are being done, is terrible and makes all of 'em including the daughters look old, and whoever is handling the makeup isn't helping any; it all looks shiny and masklike to me. The women all looked much better when they were outside, and also in the "party" scene in my opinion.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    In the back row, the last lady on the right is Layne, but mislabeled "Tina"....at least I think so. I don't recall there being but one Tina, and that would be the one in the second row. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!
    You're absolutely right, queenb! Somebody screwed up!
    And I agree with your comments about the lighting - definitely isn't flattering to any of them, even the under-30 daughters..... Do they only have summer students working on these shows?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by famita
    I vote for Melanie-some of the others remind me too much of the Swan ladies- scary!!!
    Yeah, she didn't seem quite as "perfect" as many of the other women, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. A "normal" girl can be a good thing in the eyes of some people.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Marilyn has had some serious work done on her front bumpers.
    I never heard of that term before...cracked me up
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Stacey is only 39???? She looks terrible. I thought for sure she was mid forties. OMG! She's my age. I gotta go. Gotta run to the plastic surgeon's office!!

remaining ladies' ages and jobs... 6/29

Per the NBC.com website:

Tammy is 35, Claim Adjuster, from AZ

Marilyn is 40, Esthetician from Denver, Colorado (Hmmm, he is from CO, too.)

Stacy is 39, Controller/Accountant from Texas

Melanie
    is 38 Executive Asst from Woodland, CA

Suzanne is 38 mortgage broker from San Diego, CA

Sharon is 34 Computer Consultant from Hell

Nicole is 40 Realtor from Longwood, Florida

Based on geography and the size of her headlights, I say Marilyn wins Dad's top spot. BUT, the girls I think, are liking Stacy and Suzanne. (Both, may I add, though attractive, look MUCH older than their ages.)

sharon scared the hell out of me. I don't think I would have risked the safety of the other girls in the house for one night longer with stalker girl around.

FORT Newbie
    At first I liked Suzanne, but now I'm not so sure. For one thing, she does look way older than 38 - methinks she has shaved about 5 to 10 years off her age.

Also, I couldn't stand that fake scene where she pushed Marty into the swimming pool. I really think the producers set that one up. I'm sure they told Marty that she was going to push him into the pool - and then when she did, the camera was right on her as she "disrobed" and flashed that "look at me" bikini-thing swimsuit. The whole scene made her look like a dominatrix! And the three daughters just thought that was so cute.

I'm not sure that the three daughters are the best ones to judge who is best for their Dad. After all, they only know him as "Dad". They don't seem to have any idea of what he might really be like when he's with a woman, or of what he would like in a woman. I'm sure they're nice girls, but I found them irritating with their attitudes.

But back to Suzanne - she seems a bit full of herself, and I think she is the one of the "aggressive" ones that Marty was referring to. So far, Marilyn seems to have the most class and maturity. And in the end, I think Marty will go for one of the more reserved yet classy gals, like Marilyn or Stacy.

FORT Newbie
    Can anyone tell me what is going on with the "Who Wants to Marry My Dad" couple from LAST season. Did they marry? Are they still together? I'm just too curious!

+ Reply to Thread