+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: The Ladies

I never liked Stacy from the beginning of this show.. and no editing of any part is going to change my mind on that. I think she deserves Marty, he is just as stupid as she is. I am glad Marilyn and Melanie were eliminated. They both were too good for him and his girls. I think they all are a bunch of "Weiners" in my opinion. The show really needs to work on their editing, to many things said one week and done differnently the next week.. c'mon we picked up on your editing. One week Marty says no connection, the next week someone gets eliminated and he acts totally in shock.. pleaaaaaaase give us a break and give him his Frito truck back.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I never liked Stacy from the beginning of this show.. and no editing of any part is going to change my mind on that. I think she deserves Marty, he is just as stupid as she is. I am glad Marilyn and Melanie were eliminated. They both were too good for him and his girls. I think they all are a bunch of "Weiners" in my opinion. The show really needs to work on their editing, to many things said one week and done differnently the next week.. c'mon we picked up on your editing. One week Marty says no connection, the next week someone gets eliminated and he acts totally in shock.. pleaaaaaaase give us a break and give him his Frito truck back.
    I can hear Marty serenading Stacy with his favorite love song...
    (queue music)
    Aye-yi-yi-yi
    I am the Frito Bandito...

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar
    OMG
    Thank God for TiVo....

"It's Nothing Personal. It's just business..." - Donald Trump

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    I think BOTH the remaining ladies are basicly cut from the same cloth (high-maintenance, long fingernailed prissy Hollywood types, used to money and plenty of it) so I don't think it matters a bit which one ol' botox boy picks. I much preferred Marilyn and Melanie. I just do NOT see either Suzanne or Stacey settling down happily in middle class Fritoland and putting up with those darling daughters on an ongoing basis. They needed a few more ladies of the sensible matter of fact variety like his sister-in-law, like us viewers........lol (oh wait a minute, we're wouldn't GO on a show like this cause we're not inSANE!)
    Cake or Death?

FORT Newbie

The Real Stacy

I am new to the forum, so I have not read everything written about Stacy. I am from Ardmore, Oklahoma where she is originally from and know her and her mother, also her daughter Ashton. I know that she has been married four times, not three....once to Chad Jordan, once to (I forget his name) Leutner and twice to Rick Campbell. I think she went back to the name Leutner because of her daughter. She is really nice and her family is really nice. I hope she wins. Although she is probably more interested in being on TV since she was very close to becoming a contestant on Survivor last season, I believe. I guess we will see what happens tonight.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by kissmered
    I am new to the forum, so I have not read everything written about Stacy. I am from Ardmore, Oklahoma where she is originally from and know her and her mother, also her daughter Ashton. I know that she has been married four times, not three....once to Chad Jordan, once to (I forget his name) Leutner and twice to Rick Campbell. I think she went back to the name Leutner because of her daughter. She is really nice and her family is really nice. I hope she wins. Although she is probably more interested in being on TV since she was very close to becoming a contestant on Survivor last season, I believe. I guess we will see what happens tonight.
    i'm guessing a 'friend of the family' doesn't have the high school gossip connections....seems like the best 'dirt' comes from people who knew her in high school, or people who knew her when she married her friend's husband....kinda hard to put a 'she really is a sweet person' spin on someone who married her friend's husband.

/be sure to post back here if she doesn't win, but ends up marrying your husband

just kidding

also her daughter Ashton
    Ashton for a girl?

Anyway,

Quote Originally Posted by kissmered

Married 4 times, yet she said on TV 3. I guess the Campbell marriage was a do-over, so she doesn't count the first one, huh??

I agree - Melanie and Marilyn were the only two ladies with elegance and class. The two remaining women seem to be very high maintenance and pretentious. Of the two, prefer Suzanne (she doesn't seem as phony), but what he sees in either of them - who knows. Who on earth would want some guy with three overbearing daughters. . . let alone a guy with a blah personality, average looks, and questionable intelligence (he let his shrewish daughters talk him into this show). So, neither lady is getting a prize. The one who loses should feel relieved.

Brave New Career Field!

Kissmered wrote:
    "Although she is probably more interested in being on TV since she was very close to becoming a contestant on Survivor last season . ."

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Ladies & Gentlemen, in this new millennium we now have created a new job title to which you or your children can aspire: Professional Reality Show Contestant. This requires you to go to all the open casting calls you can find, in the hopes of getting a rent-free space, network television exposure and all the free booze and limo rides you can cram into the space of the taping.

Really. Instead of calling this 'reality programming', they should call a spade a spade and issue these people a SAG card, just like the cast of any other 'fiction' show on TV.

What I'd like to know is, how does someone pursue a career as a Professional Reality Show Contestant and hold down regular employment and/or a family life at the same time? Someone like Stacy, who's a single mom with a child to raise--how does she go from cattle call to cattle call, show to show, and take care of a child at the same time? This shoot only took a month, perhaps, but still, that was a month away from her young daughter. Before that there were weeks worth of auditioning stuff to get through.

Now she's going to be away for several more weeks at a time while she takes an expensive overseas honeymoon with a man she spent a few days' worth of time with over a three-week period?

Call me cynical, but I can't believe Stacy's acting ambitions and the subsequent outcome are the best environment for a pre-teen girl. Obviously someone who'd parade herself on this show & sell herself out for the perks of living an all-expenses paid fantasy courtesy of NBC isn't the most well-grounded mother I could imagine. Call me judgemental--I am. I feel totally within my rights to judge self-absorbed parents who allow the pursuit of their own desires to interfere with the well-being of their children. Stacy can dress it up all she likes, but I don't believe that this 'dream' of hers is in the best interests of her child. If she had those in mind, perhaps she'd manage to pick a grounded husband and stay married to him.

I said that I wasn't surprised--but I am, for the fact that Stacy would have auditioned for "Survivor". Now that we've met her on FLOM (oops--Freudian slip there--can you tell which other ridiculous show I've been watching??--I mean WWMMD, of course!) in all her high-maintenance glory, we can't quite envision her on a desert island without a toothbrush or any aids to beauty, wearing the same manky clothes for a month!
    Last edited by hikari; 08-03-2004 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Corrected for brain melt!

+ Reply to Thread