+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Texas Wife is telling the truth Stacy did break up her friends marriage, and this friend is one of the sweetest people you would ever meet. Why did she do it? More than likely because the husband's family is loaded.

Stacy was a snob in high school and could be down right cruel if the mood struck her. She never was to me but I saw it a few times.

Believe it or not she is a lot prettier now than she was in school.

Quote Originally Posted by toni
    What's the point of watching next week if it's shown that it's Stacy who Marty picks...maybe Stacy and Suzanne changed outfits and it's actually Suzanne...the editors and producers can't BE that sloppy...
    I'm guessing that was Lola in the dress and her hand that is shown. Either her or a producer.

Quote Originally Posted by Debberz
    Texas Wife is telling the truth Stacy did break up her friends marriage, and this friend is one of the sweetest people you would ever meet. Why did she do it? More than likely because the husband's family is loaded.

Stacy was a snob in high school and could be down right cruel if the mood struck her. She never was to me but I saw it a few times.

Believe it or not she is a lot prettier now than she was in school.
    Ya know what? I really don't care who comes online to defend Stacy. I really don't. This is a tv show. It is edited. But...let's face it...how can the editors REALLY be at fault for making Stacy look so bad? I mean, SHE has given them the most to go on, so voila! There's the witch.

Sorry, Tigermom... If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck...

I do think that he picks Stacy, 'cuz he tells the winner he loves her on bended knee. Okay, okay, okay... I DO recall Uncle Fester telling Christina the same three little words in MMD1 (just after he tried to play tonsil hockey with the other one that got dumped and she rejected him... lol). But, as much as I think he likes Suzanne, I don't think she gives him the challenge he needs. I think that Suzanne is the better choice. I think they'd actually have a shot. (Well, at least they might've had the editors NOT shown Nicole saying Suzanne is just looking for her next meal ticket)

Alas, I think Stacy is the wiener, I mean winner... Marty's the wiener.

FORT Newbie

A new concept

Quote Originally Posted by John
    The last Dad and Christena are not seeing each other. Neither was willing to move.
    I really enjoy this show. However, we've had to "dads" how about "Who Will Marry My Mom". Could be a nice twist Also, I'd like to say I wish the producers would see these? do they. I think before the people are chosen they should take a lie detector test and be asked would they be willing to relocate. If not, it will come to light beforehand and they shouldn't participate. That's it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by kira1
    I really enjoy this show. However, we've had to "dads" how about "Who Will Marry My Mom". Could be a nice twist Also, I'd like to say I wish the producers would see these? do they. I think before the people are chosen they should take a lie detector test and be asked would they be willing to relocate. If not, it will come to light beforehand and they shouldn't participate. That's it for now.
    I seem to recall WWMMM show a LONG time ago... am I right?? It was thrown into the mix of WWMMD(aughter).

They should have WWMMBF (Best Friend) show, because if I was single I would trust my friends to set me up. They know what I am like and what I would go for.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    I seem to recall WWMMM show a LONG time ago... am I right?? It was thrown into the mix of WWMMD(aughter).

They should have WWMMBF (Best Friend) show, because if I was single I would trust my friends to set me up. They know what I am like and what I would go for.
    That was "Cupid". I was one of the few people who actually watched it I think.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Alas, I think Stacy is the wiener, I mean winner... Marty's the wiener.
    Love the sausage reference. Another reason I think Stacy will be chosen is that Suzanne doesn't seem to have quite the manipulation art down yet. I'm not saying Suzanne is pure, it's just that Stacy seems to be very wily and well-versed in a con-man type of way. She is what my mom used to call a "smooth operator"....she can be anything to anyone at any given moment. Which seems to back up Suzanne's claims that Stacy acts one way around the family and another with the ladies.

With all that being said, I think both of them want Marty and his girls simply because they want to be the winner, and not so much because they are dying to get into this family. It reminds me of an Easter egg hunt with little kids running around like crazy, snatching as many eggs as they can, some even sneaking them from others' baskets. Then when it's all over, they look into their baskets, think "what the hell (well maybe not hell ) am I supposed to do with all these crummy hard-boiled eggs", and the baskets are discarded! JMHO
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    It reminds me of an Easter egg hunt with little kids running around like crazy, snatching as many eggs as they can, some even sneaking them from others' baskets. Then when it's all over, they look into their baskets, think "what the hell (well maybe not hell ) am I supposed to do with all these crummy hard-boiled eggs", and the baskets are discarded! JMHO
    EGGSellent analogy!

I wanted Marilyn to get it

But she's gone! oh well!
    cARRIE uNDERWOOD iS mY aMERICAN iDOL

All this talk about sausages & hard-boiled eggs is making me hungry!

+ Reply to Thread