+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 240

Thread: The Ladies

  1. #221
    FORT Regular Debberz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    100
    Texas Wife is telling the truth Stacy did break up her friends marriage, and this friend is one of the sweetest people you would ever meet. Why did she do it? More than likely because the husband's family is loaded.

    Stacy was a snob in high school and could be down right cruel if the mood struck her. She never was to me but I saw it a few times.

    Believe it or not she is a lot prettier now than she was in school.

  2. #222
    FORT Fogey Marley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by toni
    What's the point of watching next week if it's shown that it's Stacy who Marty picks...maybe Stacy and Suzanne changed outfits and it's actually Suzanne...the editors and producers can't BE that sloppy...
    I'm guessing that was Lola in the dress and her hand that is shown. Either her or a producer.

  3. #223
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Debberz
    Texas Wife is telling the truth Stacy did break up her friends marriage, and this friend is one of the sweetest people you would ever meet. Why did she do it? More than likely because the husband's family is loaded.

    Stacy was a snob in high school and could be down right cruel if the mood struck her. She never was to me but I saw it a few times.

    Believe it or not she is a lot prettier now than she was in school.
    Ya know what? I really don't care who comes online to defend Stacy. I really don't. This is a tv show. It is edited. But...let's face it...how can the editors REALLY be at fault for making Stacy look so bad? I mean, SHE has given them the most to go on, so voila! There's the witch.

    Sorry, Tigermom... If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck...

    I do think that he picks Stacy, 'cuz he tells the winner he loves her on bended knee. Okay, okay, okay... I DO recall Uncle Fester telling Christina the same three little words in MMD1 (just after he tried to play tonsil hockey with the other one that got dumped and she rejected him... lol). But, as much as I think he likes Suzanne, I don't think she gives him the challenge he needs. I think that Suzanne is the better choice. I think they'd actually have a shot. (Well, at least they might've had the editors NOT shown Nicole saying Suzanne is just looking for her next meal ticket)

    Alas, I think Stacy is the wiener, I mean winner... Marty's the wiener.

  4. #224
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1

    A new concept

    Quote Originally Posted by John
    The last Dad and Christena are not seeing each other. Neither was willing to move.
    I really enjoy this show. However, we've had to "dads" how about "Who Will Marry My Mom". Could be a nice twist Also, I'd like to say I wish the producers would see these? do they. I think before the people are chosen they should take a lie detector test and be asked would they be willing to relocate. If not, it will come to light beforehand and they shouldn't participate. That's it for now.

  5. #225
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by kira1
    I really enjoy this show. However, we've had to "dads" how about "Who Will Marry My Mom". Could be a nice twist Also, I'd like to say I wish the producers would see these? do they. I think before the people are chosen they should take a lie detector test and be asked would they be willing to relocate. If not, it will come to light beforehand and they shouldn't participate. That's it for now.
    I seem to recall WWMMM show a LONG time ago... am I right?? It was thrown into the mix of WWMMD(aughter).

    They should have WWMMBF (Best Friend) show, because if I was single I would trust my friends to set me up. They know what I am like and what I would go for.

  6. #226
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    I seem to recall WWMMM show a LONG time ago... am I right?? It was thrown into the mix of WWMMD(aughter).

    They should have WWMMBF (Best Friend) show, because if I was single I would trust my friends to set me up. They know what I am like and what I would go for.
    That was "Cupid". I was one of the few people who actually watched it I think.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  7. #227
    Just Forting Around roseskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Anticipating roses and broken hearts
    Posts
    7,271
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Alas, I think Stacy is the wiener, I mean winner... Marty's the wiener.
    Love the sausage reference. Another reason I think Stacy will be chosen is that Suzanne doesn't seem to have quite the manipulation art down yet. I'm not saying Suzanne is pure, it's just that Stacy seems to be very wily and well-versed in a con-man type of way. She is what my mom used to call a "smooth operator"....she can be anything to anyone at any given moment. Which seems to back up Suzanne's claims that Stacy acts one way around the family and another with the ladies.

    With all that being said, I think both of them want Marty and his girls simply because they want to be the winner, and not so much because they are dying to get into this family. It reminds me of an Easter egg hunt with little kids running around like crazy, snatching as many eggs as they can, some even sneaking them from others' baskets. Then when it's all over, they look into their baskets, think "what the hell (well maybe not hell ) am I supposed to do with all these crummy hard-boiled eggs", and the baskets are discarded! JMHO
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

  8. #228
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    It reminds me of an Easter egg hunt with little kids running around like crazy, snatching as many eggs as they can, some even sneaking them from others' baskets. Then when it's all over, they look into their baskets, think "what the hell (well maybe not hell ) am I supposed to do with all these crummy hard-boiled eggs", and the baskets are discarded! JMHO
    EGGSellent analogy!

  9. #229
    FORT Regular Crazy_Idol_Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    58

    I wanted Marilyn to get it

    But she's gone! oh well!
    cARRIE uNDERWOOD iS mY aMERICAN iDOL

  10. #230
    Bachelor Addict berries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    All this talk about sausages & hard-boiled eggs is making me hungry!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.