+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    TigerMom.. meet texaswife, texaswife.. meet TigerMom.

(going to get popcorn)
    Wait...let me get comfortable....ok....can we talk.......

lil'ol....you make me laugh!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Regular
    Oh So nice to meet you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    TigerMom.. meet texaswife, texaswife.. meet TigerMom.

(going to get popcorn)

What's the point of watching next week if it's shown that it's Stacy who Marty picks...maybe Stacy and Suzanne changed outfits and it's actually Suzanne...the editors and producers can't BE that sloppy...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

FORT Regular
    toni, thats what Im thinking. it could be creative editing!
    Quote Originally Posted by toni
    What's the point of watching next week if it's shown that it's Stacy who Marty picks...maybe Stacy and Suzanne changed outfits and it's actually Suzanne...the editors and producers can't BE that sloppy...

Quote Originally Posted by toni

I'm just watching for the bathroom scene. And to see it Stacy is "gassy" at all during the proposal. Nah, she would not be nervous. She's had so MANY of them already. She knows the routine. The guys asks, she (secretly smirks---sucker) accepts and they marry, they divorce.

Kinda brings tears to your eyes when I put it so romantically, huh??
    Don't ya just love happy endings?

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    I'm just watching for the bathroom scene. And to see it Stacy is "gassy" at all during the proposal. Nah, she would not be nervous. She's had so MANY of them already. She knows the routine. The guys asks, she (secretly smirks---sucker) accepts and they marry, they divorce.

Kinda brings tears to your eyes when I put it so romantically, huh??
    Don't ya just love happy endings?
    You are a riot! The way I look at it if, at the end of this show, a few short weeks after meeting each other, if Marty asks Stacy to marry him, and Stacy says yes, I think they deserve each other. :phhht
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    You are a riot! The way I look at it if, at the end of this show, a few short weeks after meeting each other, if Marty asks Stacy to marry him, and Stacy says yes, I think they deserve each other. :phhht

I SOOOOO agree.
    Note to Marty:

Welcome to HELL

Cross your finger Stacy doesn't win

Stacy is the same B**ch she was in high school. She may be living in Texas now but she was in southern Oklahoma up until a few years ago. Guess she left after she broke up a 15 year marriage and then he woke up and dumped her. Wonder if the show will be able to dig up that information on her.

That family better watch out because she is a money hungry backstabber. And no she didn't do anything personally to me. I just have had the opportunity to observer her over the years. We did have one class together in high school but she is so self centered I doubt she would even remember my name.

Stacy really sounds like a piece of work. I had a neighbor years ago, who went after several husbands on the block, and broke up two marriages before finally moving on. We probably all know someone like Stacy. They need to come with some kind of warning sticker, although I suppose it's pretty obvious what their intentions are even after a short converation. :phhht

Having said that, I am resigned to the fact that Stacy will probably "win", but as stated before, I don't care for Marty or his daughters, so I think it's probably the best ending, and then I can anticipate the shocking news that they've broken up the following week.
    Last edited by roseskid; 07-30-2004 at 11:21 AM.

I guess Shannen Doherty was a fan of Marilyn..in star magazine they were asking celebs what they TiVo and she said "I'm addicted to who wants to marry my dad but they just kicked off my favorite"
    ~Kristin

+ Reply to Thread