+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by texaswife
    Stacy has been married four times. She married her ex best friends husband. Stacy was actually a bridesmaid in their wedding.
    4x... there you have it, folks. If she got married at BIRTH, then she would have 4 marriages lasting 10 yrs each...

But... a marriage here, a marriage there... sounds very J-Lo to me... lol

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    4x... there you have it, folks. If she got married at BIRTH, then she would have 4 marriages lasting 10 yrs each...

You have to admit lil'olme is pretty funny huh TigerMom?
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

FORT Regular
    OK, so if I answer truthfully......I may get the boot! so yea, a stitch!!! I said I would not get involved in details of marriage(s) so Im keepin my mouth shut on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam

You have to admit lil'olme is pretty funny huh TigerMom?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    But can you imagine? "Marty, this is Joe, and this is Bobby and this is Anthony. Here's where we make the sausage. No, Marty. It's OK to look. Oh, the smell? Well,
    honey dearest, just cover your nose." And then they go to the Ranchman's Café, where they all eat Dave Ross' 24 ounce Porterhouse steak.
    Am I missing something? What does this mean? I don't get this part at all.

Tigermom, I understand your zeal in wanting to defend Stacy, I really do, but we're just having fun laughing at people who put themselves on these ridiculous shows, particularly this one. It is especially smarmy. Does she regret having done it?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Regular
    hi! I know youre having fun I think that quote was that guy saying what would be said if marty went to work with her??? and NOpe she has no regrets! what does smarmy mean? same as snarky? sorry, I really dont know. Im not mad, angry, etc. I was answering zaaam's question honestly.

tm
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Am I missing something? What does this mean? I don't get this part at all.

Tigermom, I understand your zeal in wanting to defend Stacy, I really do, but we're just having fun laughing at people who put themselves on these ridiculous shows, particularly this one. It is especially smarmy. Does she regret having done it?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    hi! I know youre having fun I think that quote was that guy saying what would be said if marty went to work with her??? and NOpe she has no regrets! what does smarmy mean? same as snarky? sorry, I really dont know. Im not mad, angry, etc. I was answering zaaam's question honestly.tm
    Smarmy to me means kind of slimy, low-class -- something that makes me *shudder* when I watch it. Like I can't believe people are really saying and doing the things they are saying and doing. Like later, when they watch themselves on tv, they're going to regret having been on. Do you know what I mean now? Well, I still predict Marty chooses her, so quite possibly that's why she has no regrets, eh?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Regular
    Thanks Rose for the explanation. I thing she is the one too, but I always have. I saw the straps in the commercial for next week, and suzanne had a halter on!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Smarmy to me means kind of slimy, low-class -- something that makes me *shudder* when I watch it. Like I can't believe people are really saying and doing the things they are saying and doing. Like later, when they watch themselves on tv, they're going to regret having been on. Do you know what I mean now? Well, I still predict Marty chooses her, so quite possibly that's why she has no regrets, eh?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme

I think she's got J.Lo beat on the marriages. Maybe she'll beat Liz Taylor's record!! Who knows?!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    TigerMom.. meet texaswife, texaswife.. meet TigerMom.

(going to get popcorn)
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    TigerMom.. meet texaswife, texaswife.. meet TigerMom.

(going to get popcorn)
    Drinks anyone?? Maveno... get me a lemonade, too. Thanks...

Stacy wins... Marty loses. End of story.

+ Reply to Thread