+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 240

Thread: The Ladies

  1. #201
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by texaswife
    Stacy has been married four times. She married her ex best friends husband. Stacy was actually a bridesmaid in their wedding.
    4x... there you have it, folks. If she got married at BIRTH, then she would have 4 marriages lasting 10 yrs each...

    But... a marriage here, a marriage there... sounds very J-Lo to me... lol

  2. #202
    Cheers sweetie!!! Zaaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    BBC
    Age
    47
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    4x... there you have it, folks. If she got married at BIRTH, then she would have 4 marriages lasting 10 yrs each...

    But... a marriage here, a marriage there... sounds very J-Lo to me... lol


    You have to admit lil'olme is pretty funny huh TigerMom?
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

  3. #203
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    OK, so if I answer truthfully......I may get the boot! so yea, a stitch!!! I said I would not get involved in details of marriage(s) so Im keepin my mouth shut on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam


    You have to admit lil'olme is pretty funny huh TigerMom?

  4. #204
    Just Forting Around roseskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Anticipating roses and broken hearts
    Posts
    7,271
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    But can you imagine? "Marty, this is Joe, and this is Bobby and this is Anthony. Here's where we make the sausage. No, Marty. It's OK to look. Oh, the smell? Well,
    honey dearest, just cover your nose." And then they go to the Ranchman's Café, where they all eat Dave Ross' 24 ounce Porterhouse steak.
    Am I missing something? What does this mean? I don't get this part at all.

    Tigermom, I understand your zeal in wanting to defend Stacy, I really do, but we're just having fun laughing at people who put themselves on these ridiculous shows, particularly this one. It is especially smarmy. Does she regret having done it?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

  5. #205
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    hi! I know youre having fun I think that quote was that guy saying what would be said if marty went to work with her??? and NOpe she has no regrets! what does smarmy mean? same as snarky? sorry, I really dont know. Im not mad, angry, etc. I was answering zaaam's question honestly.

    tm
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Am I missing something? What does this mean? I don't get this part at all.

    Tigermom, I understand your zeal in wanting to defend Stacy, I really do, but we're just having fun laughing at people who put themselves on these ridiculous shows, particularly this one. It is especially smarmy. Does she regret having done it?

  6. #206
    Just Forting Around roseskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Anticipating roses and broken hearts
    Posts
    7,271
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    hi! I know youre having fun I think that quote was that guy saying what would be said if marty went to work with her??? and NOpe she has no regrets! what does smarmy mean? same as snarky? sorry, I really dont know. Im not mad, angry, etc. I was answering zaaam's question honestly.tm
    Smarmy to me means kind of slimy, low-class -- something that makes me *shudder* when I watch it. Like I can't believe people are really saying and doing the things they are saying and doing. Like later, when they watch themselves on tv, they're going to regret having been on. Do you know what I mean now? Well, I still predict Marty chooses her, so quite possibly that's why she has no regrets, eh?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

  7. #207
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Rose for the explanation. I thing she is the one too, but I always have. I saw the straps in the commercial for next week, and suzanne had a halter on!

    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Smarmy to me means kind of slimy, low-class -- something that makes me *shudder* when I watch it. Like I can't believe people are really saying and doing the things they are saying and doing. Like later, when they watch themselves on tv, they're going to regret having been on. Do you know what I mean now? Well, I still predict Marty chooses her, so quite possibly that's why she has no regrets, eh?

  8. #208
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    4x... there you have it, folks. If she got married at BIRTH, then she would have 4 marriages lasting 10 yrs each...

    But... a marriage here, a marriage there... sounds very J-Lo to me... lol
    I think she's got J.Lo beat on the marriages. Maybe she'll beat Liz Taylor's record!! Who knows?!!

  9. #209
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,877
    TigerMom.. meet texaswife, texaswife.. meet TigerMom.



    (going to get popcorn)
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  10. #210
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    TigerMom.. meet texaswife, texaswife.. meet TigerMom.



    (going to get popcorn)
    Drinks anyone?? Maveno... get me a lemonade, too. Thanks...

    Stacy wins... Marty loses. End of story.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.