+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Okay... read the story. Stacy is pretty and has a great body, she is smart, but because he is a friend of this guys, he will only write the good stuff? Where'd he get the married 3x, when she was married 4.

She's a witch. A pretty witch, but that's MHO.

Although, the sausage things does bring more jokes to mind...

"Hey Marty, is that a sausage in your pants..."

I consider myself to be a fair-minded person, so I was hoping (and expecting) to read something about Stacy that would change my opinion of her...honestly, I was. However, all I gleaned from that article is that if Marty proposes to Stacy, they will be having fritos and sausages at the reception, and he will be eating sausages for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the remainder of their marriage, which I'm guessing will be about two weeks. Oh, and let's see....she looks good in a bikini and sunglasses, has dimples, and is not an airhead. I never for one minute thought Stacy was an airhead. You have to be pretty darn smart to be conniving, and I believe she is very conniving and wily, too. But I am left feeling somewhat differently about Stacy. Now I can add the words, bleh and meh to my opinion of her. So let's see, have I changed how I feel about her? Uh...let me think.....no. :phhht

Oh, and lil'ol...."is that a sausage in your pants?"
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    "my sources".. lol All I can imagine is a red reality fact phone always on standby at lil'olme's house!!
    Wow...thanks for all the welcomes, guys. What a friendly board.

Okay, maybe I need your sources. Here's all I found so far at TV Tome:
    "Suzanne-Season Two- Contestant. Biographical information: Birthday: December 6, 1944" (!!)

Of course, then I clicked on "Marty Okland" and they list *his* year of birth as 1961, which would make him only 43...

(I would include direct links, but as a newbie am not permitted.)

I like how you got permission first TigerMom Good article too btw, and if you come across any more intersting info, please share.
    "Hey Marty, is that a sausage in your pants..." that cracked me up lil'olme
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

FORT Regular
    thank you zaaam!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Okay... read the story. Stacy is pretty and has a great body, she is smart, but because he is a friend of this guys, he will only write the good stuff? Where'd he get the married 3x, when she was married 4.

I went to school with Stacy in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Everything you are saying about her is pretty accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Furhouse
    Wow...thanks for all the welcomes, guys. What a friendly board.

Okay, maybe I need your sources. Here's all I found so far at TV Tome:
    "Suzanne-Season Two- Contestant. Biographical information: Birthday: December 6, 1944" (!!)

Of course, then I clicked on "Marty Okland" and they list *his* year of birth as 1961, which would make him only 43...

(I would include direct links, but as a newbie am not permitted.)
    Howdy Furhouse!
    1944... that makes her 60. No. Marty is 47, per my pretty reliable place for information, and Suzanne Penny is 38. Does anyone have Marilyn's last name... I thought I had it, but don't want to print it if it is wrong.

She looks older than 40, too. I guessed her at around 45 or 46, though still the prettiest and youngest looking of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by texaswife
    I went to school with Stacy in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Everything you are saying about her is pretty accurate.

Welcome to the nuthouse. We are a pretty friendly bunch of nuts, as long as you agree with us. (Just kidding)

So you went to school with Stacy... married HOW many times? 3 or 4....

FORT Newbie

Stacy has been married four times. She married her ex best friends husband. Stacy was actually a bridesmaid in their wedding.

FORT Newbie
    Guys, believe it or not, I checked my sources, and Suzanne Penny from southern CA IS 38. AND... get this... Stacy IS 39. They both look around very late 40's to 50.

Hey Furhouse... seems you already got an official welcome from our main pals, but from me, too. Stick around is right. Monday and Tuesday, this board should be smokin'
    Stacy will be forty in a couple of months. She was always nice to me, but then I wasn't a good friend of hers. I just didn't like the way she broke up her friend's marriage. Her ex friend is such a great person and a great mom. She didn't deserve this from Stacy. There are so many people from my hometown that also don't understand why Stacy did this to her.

+ Reply to Thread