+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

I think some of these ladies are dense in the head. They all comment on how wonderful the house is and blah blah..what I get a kick out of is that how most of them watched the first season so they would know the house is fake..

If they only had a brain..
    ~Kristin

I think if they'd had brains, they wouldn't have gone on this show!!

I agree with you totally Berries

FORT Newbie
    >>MissPoison said: I am not sure how to say it nicely but the ladies on this show (except Melanie) look ..... old."<<

Completely agree! Actually, I just registered here because I had to see if anyone else checked out the ages on the official site and had the same reaction I did, to wit: NO FREAKIN' WAY IS SUZANNE 38! I'm sorry, I had that woman pegged for a looks-good-for-her-age *50*, or to be kinder, *maybe* 46. NO way is she 38. I am 38, I should know! My hands are not little gnarled pieces of skin and bone like ol' Suzanne's are.

Wow, why do I care so much? Just don't much like Suzanne, I guess...

@ Furhouse!! Well, congratulations on your second "publicly stated opinion"...

BTW to the Fort and stick around! Before you know it..there'll be another reality show contestant you'll just have to vent about.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Furhouse
    NO FREAKIN' WAY IS SUZANNE 38! I'm sorry, I had that woman pegged for a looks-good-for-her-age *50*, or to be kinder, *maybe* 46. NO way is she 38.

I agree totally with you.. there is no way she is 38.. I am 37 and I dont look that old.. She looks to be in her late 40s or early 50s. Is there an age limit for the contestants on this show???

A Big to you Furhouse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I agree totally with you.. there is no way she is 38.. I am 37 and I dont look that old.. She looks to be in her late 40s or early 50s. Is there an age limit for the contestants on this show???

A Big to you Furhouse!!!
    Guys, believe it or not, I checked my sources, and Suzanne Penny from southern CA IS 38. AND... get this... Stacy IS 39. They both look around very late 40's to 50.

Hey Furhouse... seems you already got an official welcome from our main pals, but from me, too. Stick around is right. Monday and Tuesday, this board should be smokin'

"my sources".. lol All I can imagine is a red reality fact phone always on standby at lil'olme's house!!

(static sound) "Skydiver? SKYDIVER!?! Lonewolf?? Someone, ANYONE out there?? I need those digits on the double! Stacy, 50 or 60? I NEED THE ANSWER PRONTO!! I need an ETA for the confirmation? OVER!" (static sound)

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular

With John's permission, I am posting this about Stacy...

there is no link to the on-line version of the article first. This is from a print article with no link available, however, here is the website to the newspaper and there is also a link to the author of the article's website listed below. This was in the fort worth paper on July 23, 2004. here is the link to the ft worth paper. http://nl.newsbank.com/nlsearch.asp or Star-Telegram.com.

Im hoping I did this right and exactly how john advised.

This is the copy of an article written by columnist Dave Lieber with
    the Fort Worth Star Telegram. It appeared in the Fort Worth paper on Friday, July 23rd. He has a website www.yankeecowboy.com.

There is no link, but here is a copy:
    Crabgrass/July 23, 2004
    Dave Lieber
    Stacy looks good.
    Stacy looks good in sunglasses.
    Stacy looks good in a bikini.
    Stacy even looks good covering her face with her hands and screaming "Oh my God!"

Stacy Leutner of Ponder has spent more time covering her face with her hands and screaming "Oh my God!" on the NBC reality TV show Who Wants to
    Marry My Dad 2? than she has wearing sunglasses or a bikini. Our loss. Sign me up for the Stacy Fan Club. I hope she wins approval from the three daughters and gets to marry Marty. I believe she will. She has high cheekbones. She has lovely hair. She has perfect teeth. She even has dimples. She has a brain, too, but that doesn't come up much in the show. How do I know she has a brain? Well, she is the accounts payable manager, controller and officer manager for Syracuse's Italian Sausage Co., one of North Texas' great business success stories. I know the Musacchio boys who run the company. Joe is president. Bobby is general manager. Anthony is sales manager. Their sausage products are great. The company is growing. These guys know how to laugh and enjoy life. Surely, they are not going to employ an airhead who looks good in a bikini and sunglasses to manage the most important part of the company - their money. That's how I know Stacy is smart. But smart is not a factor in this show. It's all high cheekbones and wet kisses. Why doesn't Stacy just blurt out that if the three daughters chose her, Marty and the girls will get free sausage for life?
    I know that Joe, Bobby and Anthony would do this for her. What does it cost to ship a box of patties out to California once a week? I keep waiting for the part where the bachelorette takes the prospective groom home to meet the family. Oh, but that happens on another reality TV show. But can you imagine? "Marty, this is Joe, and this is Bobby and this is Anthony. Here's where we make the sausage. No, Marty. It's OK to look. Oh, the smell? Well,
    honey dearest, just cover your nose." And then they go to the Ranchman's Café, where they all eat Dave Ross' 24 ounce Porterhouse steak. On the show, we learn embarrassing details about Stacy. Well, actually,
    they aren't that embarrassing. Stacy has led a real life. At age 39, she is not some 20-something bimbo who wants to be a model. Stacy has been married three times, but before you gasp, remember that two of those were to the same fellow. Stacy is a woman of second chances, and I like that. All women must be willing to give second chances if they want a relationship with any man. We also learn from Stacy's ex-boyfriend that she enjoys fine wine with her restaurant meals. She likes to order wines in the $200 to $500 range, according to her ex. ``Bring your wallet," the ex warns. If I ever get to meet Stacy, I would have one question: What wine goes best with Syracuse's signature "Primo Italian Sausage Pack?" I will go out on the limb and make a prediction. Since Stacy is one of the final two, I have a 50 percent chance of accuracy. On the final episode on Aug. 2, Marty will propose to Stacy.
    He will get the glamour gal from Ponder. He'll get the sunglasses, the bikini and the dimples, too. He'll find true love forevermore. Most important, Marty and his three daughters will get free sausages patties for life. That's something to ponder.

Dave Lieber is also a columnist for the Star-Telegram. You can reach
    him at 817-685-3830 or dave@yankeecowboy.com. His new book, The Dog of My Nightmares: Stories by Texas Columnist Dave Lieber, is available at www.yankeecowboy.com.

blessings
    tigermom†

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    "my sources".. lol All I can imagine is a red reality fact phone always on standby at lil'olme's house!!

(static sound) "Skydiver? SKYDIVER!?! Lonewolf?? Someone, ANYONE out there?? I need those digits on the double! Stacy, 50 or 60? I NEED THE ANSWER PRONTO!! I need an ETA for the confirmation? OVER!" (static sound)

Yeah, it does sound funny. At least that's what "my people" tell me. LOL!

+ Reply to Thread