+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    I found the "controller" part to be ironic, as she seems to be a controller-wannabe.
    I noticed the "controller" line, too, and thought, "how appropriate!"

Quote Originally Posted by LIL'OLME
    When I saw the trailer on nbc.com, I was waiting for Stacy to say to Suzanne, "Give me those ruby slippers".
    In keeping with the Oz theme..... Dad does seem to have a heart, so I don't think he's like the tin man, but does that make Dad the cowardly lion (seems to fit), or possibly the brainless scarecrow (also fits)?!?!?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I noticed the "controller" line, too, and thought, "how appropriate!"

In keeping with the Oz theme..... Dad does seem to have a heart, so I don't think he's like the tin man, but does that make Dad the cowardly lion (seems to fit), or possibly the brainless scarecrow (also fits)?!?!?
    Yes, we can cast him as all 3!! Stacy as the wicked witch and Marilyn as the good witch, Glinda. Suzanne can be the "horse of different colors" since she likes to change her hair style so much...Not that she's a horse.

I am not sure how to say it nicely but the ladies on this show (except Melanie) look ..... old. Looking around at the women of that age, I got to the conclusion that all these ladies have great bodies but too many wrinkles.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Regular
    OK, I know I started off on the wrong foot here, and I want to apologize for that. That being said, you all know (or most of you) that Stacy is a friend of mine and I am rooting for her all the way!

What just baffles my mind is that if NBC would have villianized another contestant, would you (a generic you) be saying, OOOOOO YOU GO GIRL!!! On that trailer? or would you still be saying that stacy is evil?

Im asking this in a nice manner, it is just very interesting to me. Please don't be condescending or slam me for posting this, I am just curious of your opinion on the villian.

I can think of one reality show where they villianized someone, I think it was ABC, and he picked her anyway. I was like, "Can HE not see that she is evil???" Because that is the way the network portrayed her.

OK, opinions please...
    and again, please accept my apology for coming and being so harsh when I hadnt even introduced myself...I was and still am sticking up for my friend, which I will continue to do, only Ill try not to be so harsh, ok?

Did you guys read the 2-part interview with Marilyn on nbc.com? VERY, VERY interesting.

The finger-pointing game, definitely as ploy against Marilyn. Suzanne made a pact with the devil, for sure, to get Marilyn out. Stacy knew that was her real competition.

Quote Originally Posted by melanie65
    Thanks TigerMom! I loved that dress, I really did! I don't think it came across as pretty on TV as it was in real life though. Just my opinion.
    Then it must have been beyond exquisite, because I thought it was amazingly elegant, classy, and unusual. And you were the perfect person for it.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Did you guys read the 2-part interview with Marilyn on nbc.com? VERY, VERY interesting.
    I found it sad that she felt her closest friend on the show was Lola, given the fact that Lola, being the mole, didn't stick around very long. Maybe when this whole charade is over, after Marty picks Stacy, and after they discover they hate each other, Lola will bring Marilyn back into the insane asylum better known at the Okland house! Run, Marilyn, run.......don't look back!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member

The finger-pointing game, definitely as ploy against Marilyn. Suzanne made a pact with the devil, for sure, to get Marilyn out. Stacy knew that was her real competition.
    I just read it. Interesting indeed. I wonder why no one wanted to talk to her on the set?! She seemed nice enough.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    I just read it. Interesting indeed. I wonder why no one wanted to talk to her on the set?! She seemed nice enough.
    There's a lot we don't know. Could she have been shy or insecure and not actively getting involved in conversations? Marty and the girls had mentioned in earlier shows how she wasn't opening up. There didn't seem to be any issues of that nature involving any of the other women, at least not that we saw.

FORT Regular
    well shoot, I dont know how to post that reply so you can tell which is me and which is you! let me try to go color it, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread