+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop
    Melanie- there are younger guys that would be interested in you! I'm gonna be 50 this year *ACK* but my husband is only 37. Luckily, I don't look 50! You look young too!
    LemonDrop...
    Your 50 and he's 37?

YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!!!!!

OMG!! (How'd ya get MY life? That's supposed to be MY life! I'M supposed to be married to a younger man!!)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Folks, please keep this thread on topic of the show.

The chat room or Private Messaging is the appropriate place for personal discussions.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

As far as the ladies go I don't really have a favourite.
    None of the final three really appealed to me.
    I find it quite ridiculous that any of them can claim to be in love with Marty, they scarcely know the guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    As far as the ladies go I don't really have a favourite.
    None of the final three really appealed to me.
    I find it quite ridiculous that any of them can claim to be in love with Marty, they scarcely know the guy.

Has anybody seen NBC's video preview on their site for next week's episode? I just watched it, and wow, Suzanne and Stacy seem to really get into it in a bathroom...I'm assuming it's at the mansion. Gad...STACY IS SCARY! Her facial expressions and tone are pretty nasty. I think Suzanne is accusing her of lying, or being deceitful, and Stacy counters with something like, "go ahead, sister.." Now, when you read that, try to sound as sinister and creepy as you can....kind of like Gollum in the Lord of the Rings, "my precioussssssss"....Stacy is the devil in disguise!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Has anybody seen NBC's video preview on their site for next week's episode? I just watched it, and wow, Suzanne and Stacy seem to really get into it in a bathroom...I'm assuming it's at the mansion. Gad...STACY IS SCARY! Her facial expressions and tone are pretty nasty. I think Suzanne is accusing her of lying, or being deceitful, and Stacy counters with something like, "go ahead, sister.." Now, when you read that, try to sound as sinister and creepy as you can....kind of like Gollum in the Lord of the Rings, "my precioussssssss"....Stacy is the devil in disguise!
    Yes! I saw that she looked like some freakezoid nutcase getting ready to pop
    Thank God for TiVo....

"It's Nothing Personal. It's just business..." - Donald Trump

Hey, and now that I think about it, Stacy wants the ring, too, just like Gollum! She wants to be Lord of the Ring!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I still so LOVE the part when the lie detector test for Stacy was about to start and she turns around and says some lines of garbage to the girls.

"Thank you for picking me, blah, blah, blah, I love your Daddy, blah, blah, blah. I consider this a blessing, blah, blah, blah. I have nothing to hide, blah, blah, blah... except the bottles of $500 wines under my bed right now. Other than that, nothing."

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar
    LMAo
    Thank God for TiVo....

"It's Nothing Personal. It's just business..." - Donald Trump

Also, just a note about Stacy...
    Did anyone notice that on the website it says her job is "controller" (slash accountant). I found the "controller" part to be ironic, as she seems to be a controller-wannabe.

When I saw the trailer on nbc.com, I was waiting for Stacy to say to Suzanne, "Give me those ruby slippers".

+ Reply to Thread