Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    ME TOO!!!
    You guys are tooooo sweet! Thank you!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by melanie65
    Well, that's a good question. Hmmm......you know, I think I would, mainly because you just never know where a path will lead. You walk through one door, and then later you find yourself walking through another door that may not have been there if the first door had never been opened. Know what I mean? Yes, it's risky, because there is the issue of subjecting yourself to public scrutiny, but shoot...life's too short to live it in fear of the unknown.
    That's what Stacy said too. She said the experience was great!

OK, Ive seen a lot of bashing Stacy! I am for her and wanted it to be on its own thread. Hope this is allowed in the rules, that one can be for someone who everyone else tends to be against!
    You can be for or against (or both) anyone you want, what you can't do is attack other members of the board. Feel free to attack their opinions but not them.

And a note I wanted to add in another thread that's now closed, before you get upset about comments other people are making about someone you know personally, remember that person set themselves up for criticism when they signed up for the show. So don't be surprised or upset when they get criticized.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    You can be for or against (or both) anyone you want, what you can't do is attack other members of the board. Feel free to attack their opinions but not them.

And a note I wanted to add in another thread that's now closed, before you get upset about comments other people are making about someone you know personally, remember that person set themselves up for criticism when they signed up for the show. So don't be surprised or upset when they get criticized.
    hey danger bunny! I heard about his last night and today and thank you again for reminding me. I dont believe I said anything today to hurt anyone and if I did, I apologize.

hi melanie i had just one question do you think that you will want to stay in touch with any of the other ladies - and that young guy thing - well you never know my sister is 30 and looks like she is 19 and she dates my employee who is 20 and he is very mature - so you just never know - what ever someones age though i hope you will find someone that will make you a very happy lady one day

Quote Originally Posted by melanie65
    I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on this one. It takes two to make a marriage but only one to break it.
    That's very true, but if you've been in four failed marriages and they've all been the other guys fault, perhaps you should take a good look at yourself and figure out why you keep picking losers...

hey danger bunny! I heard about his last night and today and thank you again for reminding me. I dont believe I said anything today to hurt anyone and if I did, I apologize.
    Nah, I was out of town for a few days and I'm playing catch up. I should have read the whole thread before I posted...

And to everyone else, yes yes I know, screen caps should be up tomorrow

FORT Regular
    Nah, I was out of town for a few days and I'm playing catch up. I should have read the whole thread before I posted...

Thanks I was starting to get a little self concious, cuz several told me I was mean yesterday. Got my feathers all ruffled, they are back down now. Thanks again. Im going to get some sleep!
    blessings†

Melanie- there are younger guys that would be interested in you! I'm gonna be 50 this year *ACK* but my husband is only 37. Luckily, I don't look 50! You look young too!

DANGER BUNNY! We missed you! We missed your awesome screen caps! Now that you have returned to us, we will be checkin' back JUST for those!!

+ Reply to Thread