+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Well my fiancee' is 52 and I am 37.. so I dont see where age really matters lol.

Quote Originally Posted by melanie65
    Girl, believe me, I've tried! I've had more crushes on younger guys than I care to remember....to no avail. What young 30-something guy wants to date an "older" woman? Ok, so there are few, but only in Hollywood.
    Melanie- you are so young and beautiful. Who cares about age. If you are on the same level, then age should not matter. I know immature guys in their 40's, and mature guys in their 20's and 30's.

Got get'em, Melanie!! Don't take this the wrong way, but I am so happy you lost, 'cuz from what we all viewed, losing Marty was winning in the end!!

I hope you find a gorgeous, younger guy to settle down with.

Now, a couple questions:
    1. What did Marilyn do at the cabaret. Was she really a stripper?
    2. Who has kids?
    3. Who did you like or not like on the show. (it's okay to say... we are all friends here...)

FORT Regular
    hi melanie!
    what I want to know is do you have a huge male fan club now that youve been on the show??? I bet they are beating down the door!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    hi melanie!
    what I want to know is do you have a huge male fan club now that youve been on the show??? I bet they are beating down the door!
    Shoot, girl, don't I wish!? It looks like I have to go back to the old-fashioned way of meeting someone and just hope I cross his path some day, somewhere. Such is REAL life.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Well my fiancee' is 52 and I am 37.. so I dont see where age really matters lol.
    It doesn't - as long as both people are in agreement about that. I just haven't found a younger guy who has been interested in me, and I really haven't had much luck finding older men who I'm attracted to (on any level). Presumably what's been true up until now won't be true forever.

FORT Regular
    Shoot, girl, don't I wish!? It looks like I have to go back to the old-fashioned way of meeting someone and just hope I cross his path some day, somewhere. Such is REAL life.
    Well, Im praying for you on that one!!!!

I CANNOT wait till all this is over so I can find out details of all the stuff. I promised Stacy that I wouldnt ask stuff that would put her or anyone in jeopardy with the show, as far as the confidentially. But Im gonna ask as soon as its over thats for sure! Im making my list of questions as we speak!!!

So would you do this again, given the chance???

FORT Regular
    my husband is quite a bit older than I am. I think when you find the right person, age doesnt matter.

It doesn't - as long as both people are in agreement about that. I just haven't found a younger guy who has been interested in me, and I really haven't had much luck finding older men who I'm attracted to (on any level). Presumably what's been true up until now won't be true forever.

I just cant understand as gorgeous and sweet as you are, that there isnt any guys old or young beating your door down.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I just cant understand as gorgeous and sweet as you are, that there isnt any guys old or young beating your door down.
    ME TOO!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    Well, Im praying for you on that one!!!!

I CANNOT wait till all this is over so I can find out details of all the stuff. I promised Stacy that I wouldnt ask stuff that would put her or anyone in jeopardy with the show, as far as the confidentially. But Im gonna ask as soon as its over thats for sure! Im making my list of questions as we speak!!!

So would you do this again, given the chance???
    Well, that's a good question. Hmmm......you know, I think I would, mainly because you just never know where a path will lead. You walk through one door, and then later you find yourself walking through another door that may not have been there if the first door had never been opened. Know what I mean? Yes, it's risky, because there is the issue of subjecting yourself to public scrutiny, but shoot...life's too short to live it in fear of the unknown.

+ Reply to Thread