+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

FORT Regular

Fans Of Stacy!!!!

OK, Ive seen a lot of bashing Stacy! I am for her and wanted it to be on its own thread. Hope this is allowed in the rules, that one can be for someone who everyone else tends to be against!

Im from her home town, we are friends and I want to see her win!

FORT Newbie
    I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Stacy in the house and wish her the best, regardless of whether or not she's the last girl standing.

Melanie

It's allowed, I'm just afraid Stacy doesn't have any fans here! But I figure it would be better if the daughters picked her, because Marty just doesn't seem very interested in Suzanne. I think Stacy would be fun to hang out with, just think she needs a really passive man if she's to get along. I'm not sure if that's Marty, but we really see more of the daughters than we do of him.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by melanie65
    I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Stacy in the house and wish her the best, regardless of whether or not she's the last girl standing.

Melanie
    Hi Melanie! She told us last night HOW MUCH SHE LOVES you and enjoyed being on there with you! You were so sweet, and I think should have been left on not marilyn, not that i hate marilyn, I just think you were better. Now I still vote for stacy, but you are definately my 2nd choice!

She said y'all had lots of fun when the cameras were not on you!

Im glad you posted! thanks!

Stacy

TigerMom-besides the fact that you are friends, can you tell us why Stacy has married so often? Was she too demanding, high maintenace, bossy or married for the financial gain she would receive after divorcing?? Does she have children? Curious!! :rolleyes

FORT Regular
    ps. melanie, you looked KILLER in that dress!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki
    TigerMom-besides the fact that you are friends, can you tell us why Stacy has married so often? Was she too demanding, high maintenace, bossy or married for the financial gain she would receive after divorcing?? Does she have children? Curious!! :rolleyes
    have you ever thought that it may not be her fault that she is divorced??? there are circumstances totally out of her hands that could have happened. Im not comfortable about talking about children her's or anyone else's on the internet. especially if they are under 18.

I merged the threads. Discussions of all ladies, good and bad, belong in this thread.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    Hi Melanie! She told us last night HOW MUCH SHE LOVES you and enjoyed being on there with you! You were so sweet, and I think should have been left on not marilyn, not that i hate marilyn, I just think you were better. Now I still vote for stacy, but you are definately my 2nd choice!

She said y'all had lots of fun when the cameras were not on you!

Im glad you posted! thanks!
    Stacy's sense of humor helped me through some difficult moments and I miss her! I miss that sense of humor! And that body!! Holy cow! I referred to her "rockin' bod" many times! I've been working out for 19 years straight and I've never looked as good as she does!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    ps. melanie, you looked KILLER in that dress!
    Thanks TigerMom! I loved that dress, I really did! I don't think it came across as pretty on TV as it was in real life though. Just my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread