+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    OKAY... this is a question for Showshmo.. (Sharon.. if that is who you really are )... Now that you have been eliminated as a Wife for Martin, who is your favorite of the three and why? Also, what was it like living with other women competing for the affection of Martin?
    And DON'T say "they loved me", puhleeeeze!

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    OH GREAT! I just turned 40, and thought... this ain't bad. (I look like I am still in my 20's) So, now, after reading your post, when I hit my 50's... it's gone? Looks are gone???? Well, I better get cheatin' on my hubby while I still can, then. LOL (Just kidding to my Mr. Lil'olme! )
    Oh....wait.....um....er.....do n't mean to scare anybody!!! I am still one good-looking woman !!!!! Honestly, I have noticed that young men don't give me the lingering looks anymore that I TOTALLY took for granted when I was younger, but when I'm out running -- hoo baby....even high school boys hoot and holler. Now, that may seem like a total turn-off (did to me, too, all my life), but I have to admit, now, it brings such a chuckle to me, cause I'm thinking, "if they ONLY knew, I was old enough to be their MOTHER!!!! And my hubby thinks I look fabulous!!!! So just keep a smile on your face and love in your heart, and people will continue to love you!!!!! So, did you buy that?!?!!?!? Trust me you'll be fine! It's not so bad "on the other side of the fence"! Beats the alternative!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

And you're definitely proof that "older" women can have a great sense of humor, Rose! I'm not quite up there yet myself, but I'm on my way... (over the hump of 40!) Great outlook on life!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    And you're definitely proof that "older" women can have a great sense of humor, Rose! I'm not quite up there yet myself, but I'm on my way... (over the hump of 40!) Great outlook on life!
    Thanks, berries -- you know I love you!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    So just keep a smile on your face and love in your heart, and people will continue to love you!!!!!
    And if that (you love me) does not (you love me) work, I always (you love me) have subliminal (you love me) messages.

No wonder everyone who's posted here thinks the ladies on this show look older than they are; you guys are all super well preserved and in great shape, unlike some people (ahem) who look more like the "bowling moms" on TAR!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

And if that (you love me) does not (you love me) work, I always (you love me) have subliminal (you love me) messages.
    Ha, ha, ha! I suddenly have an overwhelming feeling of attraction to you, lil'ol!

One other thing I didn't mention before, is I do color my hair! Could NOT get used to seeing some gray hairs in the mirror. That one thing, above and beyond everything else, made me feel OLD! Had to go!!!! That was about five years ago, have no idea how gray I really am now, and don't plan on finding out any time soon!!!

Ha, ha, ha! I suddenly have an overwhelming feeling of attraction to you, lil'ol!

One other thing I didn't mention before, is I do color my hair! Could NOT get used to seeing some gray hairs in the mirror. That one thing, above and beyond everything else, made me feel OLD! Had to go!!!! That was about five years ago, have no idea how gray I really am now, and don't plan on finding out any time soon!!!
    I, luckily, am not gray yet. I am allergic to hair color... drats! So, I guess I will need to color the mirror instead. (Just in the hair outline, so when I walk up, my hair will always look perfect, and be just the right color.)

I, luckily, am not gray yet. I am allergic to hair color... drats! So, I guess I will need to color the mirror instead. (Just in the hair outline, so when I walk up, my hair will always look perfect, and be just the right color.)
    Hey, I think you're on to something.....how about putting the "perfect man" on the mirror, so everytime you look in the mirror, you're with your "ideal mate"!! Oh wait, then we might not need these idiot shows, and what fun would that be!?!

Hey, I think you're on to something.....how about putting the "perfect man" on the mirror, so everytime you look in the mirror, you're with your "ideal mate"!! Oh wait, then we might not need these idiot shows, and what fun would that be!?!

+ Reply to Thread