+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Marty Okland, the "Dad"

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Heck last week they asked Marilyn if they could go on the honeymoon with them.. and she said No.. I was like well of course you cant go, what a stupid question!
    Even if she said yes, WHO would want to go on their FATHER'S honeymoon?

ewwww not me Marley

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oh please...they can't even handle any of these women TALKING about kissing the dad, let alone go on the frickin' honeymoon. :rolleyes

Whether the guy has $$ or not, who cares. I think it would actually be great for whomever wins to "move into hubbies house" and it's a regular schmo house, grass needs mowing, tiles in bathroom shower chipping, no hottub.. like the rest of the world. Not the staged, perfectly lit (at times), roomy, hot-tubbed backyard mansion they've been trampsing around in.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Marty Needs to Quit Coloring His Hair.

That fake looking hair color looks horrible. If he had some grey showing through the temples he would be pretty hot.
    Beauty is a beauty does.

FORT Newbie
    My boyfriend is rasing his son. The son was 13 when we met and is now 19 and believe it or not the son and I have never had a conversation.

When I met his dad he was involved with a woman the child loved and he deeply resents me for taking his dad from this woman. My point, is Marty is lucky and so is the wife to be that his kids are grown.

Believe me my boyfriend has been through pure he**

Some of the questions regarding the polygraph are plain silly and have no merit.

have a nice day all

I think he needs a new hairstylist... just combing it all back isn't working...! He needs to call that stylist guy from "What Not To Wear"... HE could make Marty look good!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Oh please...they can't even handle any of these women TALKING about kissing the dad, let alone go on the frickin' honeymoon. :rolleyes

Whether the guy has $$ or not, who cares. I think it would actually be great for whomever wins to "move into hubbies house" and it's a regular schmo house, grass needs mowing, tiles in bathroom shower chipping, no hottub.. like the rest of the world. Not the staged, perfectly lit (at times), roomy, hot-tubbed backyard mansion they've been trampsing around in.
    That WOULD be great...! But, who knows... maybe that's the kind of house they already have at home, and were hoping to "upgrade"... (Except maybe Stacey - who may have "kept" a house or 2 from a previous marriage...)

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I think he needs a new hairstylist... just combing it all back isn't working...! He needs to call that stylist guy from "What Not To Wear"... HE could make Marty look good!
    He could always go on Queer eye for the straight guy
    ~Kristin

Someone get him an appointment with Jonathon !!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Marty's Face Lift Scar Revealed!

I taped the show last night and then, after reading people's comments about Stacy in the spaghetti straps during the proposal I had to check my tape.
    It has to be Stacy.

Even more interesting to me (and I've been ragging on this guy's PLASTIC FACE throughout the whole series) is that as Botox Boy, who's on bended knee, looks up at the broad who's getting proposed to for the fifth time, there's a clear shot of the FACELIFT SCAR AT HIS CHIN.

His silky smooth face gives way to a turkey neck, and there's an obvious horizontal scar on the bottom of his chin that's clearly visible as he gazes up at "his beloved."

HAH! He went to such great lengths to look "perfect" and young and then he hoisted up his head to look at the person to whom he's proposing and -- VOILA -- we're treated to a perfect view of his facelift scar. One of them, anyway.

Why can't these "reality" shows just use real people? Most Frito delivery boys haven't had their faces lifted and aren't full of botox.

+ Reply to Thread