+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Marty Okland, the "Dad"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    If you click the very first page of this thread and read through it, there's a plethora of info about him and his daughters.. including his profession.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think Marty looked better "in disguise"... when he was wearing glasses at the jewellery store. I don't particularly think men wearing glasses are attractive, but they seemed to suit him. And someone should tell him to stop combing his hair like that!

I agree..I liked him better with the glasses on. Definately, berries!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    If you click the very first page of this thread and read through it, there's a plethora of info about him and his daughters.. including his profession.
    Where? Am I blind or is it just not showing up for me? All I see is a big ol picture of Marty, no info. And I'd like to know, is he divorced or widowed, his profession, etc.
    Oh well...Marty looks ok although not my type, and I agree with those who like him better with the glasses. He is also in a lot better shape than most over-40 men!

One thing I did wonder. Did he request that his daughters only pick women 'at least' five years younger than he is? Not that I'd be surprised, just curious.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

His picture looks weird...but on the show he doesn't look that bad...imo.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Marty, the Dad

What exactly is his job and if he is a delivery man for Frito's, then what home is the show being filmed in as it looks quite expensive. Also, I would guess that the short dark-haired woman is the spy (like Jenny was) because she is not as attractive as the other women and looks to be in her fifties, yet she stayed in. I wonder!!

Page two (2) of this thread, berries and John posted information.. here's the link, if needed --> Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki
    Also, I would guess that the short dark-haired woman is the spy (like Jenny was) because she is not as attractive as the other women and looks to be in her fifties, yet she stayed in. I wonder!!
    Yes, Lola has to be the spy. I watched the tape of the show again and she is the only woman he doesn't slow dance with. BTW, I found the slow-dancing a little creepy. I wouldn't want to get that close to a guy I've known for five minutes, but that's just me.

FORT Newbie
    I know everyone who's posting here is probably just trying to have a little fun, but you're being pretty harsh and very judgmental. Look around at most 47 year olds out there and do a little comparing. Marty is a nice-looking man who found himself in a difficult situation at a very young age, apparently. He chose to do the right thing....for 27 years. The man has character. I say cut him some slack and give him a chance.

Cutting reality contestants slack isn't something we do much of, dlfnlvr, sorry.

If they CHOOSE to be on our TV, they can take whatever criticism we want to dish out. In fact, this issue comes up enough to be listed in our rules, which you were asked to read before signing up. But for a refresher, click on "FAQ" at the top of any page.

+ Reply to Thread