+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Marty Okland, the "Dad"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The picture of him is bad. I find him very attractive at his age. I hate saying "at his age".. but it's true. Everyone should look around at the people they're talking with, walking by or working with who are that age and male. Majority look pretty damn gross to me.

Glad to know that it's an NBC fake house. It's always bugged me on these shows how they have the biggest name plaque known to man at the front door, lawn or tree. I always thought it was the families who did that.
    THE OKLANDS!!!!!
    Last edited by Maveno; 06-22-2004 at 03:43 PM. Reason: splelling wong
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Marty is 47, and was married for 27 years to his previous wife, and has a 26-year-old daughter. You do the math

Quote Originally Posted by hikari

And dude . . .lose the chain. Necklaces look stupid on a man older than 20. This is not 'Who Wants to Marry My Pimp-Daddy", after all.
    Hey hikari-
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Marty is 47, and was married for 27 years to his previous wife, and has a 26-year-old daughter. You do the math
    Ah crud there's a test? And a word problem too...dang John! Tell me this is just for extra credit man...I didin't prepare.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Being married to a hot looking 49 yr old man myself (and I'm 35), I definitely would let Marty fall into the category of "hot older man". I thought he was way more attractive last night than in his photo (and even his photo wasn't awful). Very attractive daughters too. Go Dad! Marty obviously stays in shape and wants to keep a "youthful" appearance and I see nothing wrong with that. I think he looks good.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    well damn, with that math I'd say old Marty hasn't been single for very long to resort to going on a reality tv show to find his next wife. You'd think after 27 years of marriage he might want to test the dating pool for more than just a couple of months, or a year or two tops.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    well damn, with that math I'd say old Marty hasn't been single for very long to resort to going on a reality tv show to find his next wife. You'd think after 27 years of marriage he might want to test the dating pool for more than just a couple of months, or a year or two tops.
    You'd think? However, they were all on the View Monday and apparently mom has herself a hot new boyfriend and gave her blessing. The girls said they wouldn't have gone through with it without her blessing. Apparently, she's still wears the pants in the Okland family.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    That reminds me.. one of the women said after coming out of the limo...(not verbatim) "I like to wear the pants in the family, but after seeing Marty..I'd gladly take those pants off!" :rolleyes
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

47 is not that old...So I think he looks... ummm okie but not hot at all!
    He looks like he sells used cars. He doesn't seem to much of a personality either. His daughters bug me too. How sick for his daughters to find a woman for their Dad to marry, but thats the show, and I watch it
    The women are in their 30's and the daughters are in their 20's and the Dad is in his 40's ...weird right from the get go, the women are too close to his daughters age.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

FORT Regular

oCCUPATION FOR THE DAD

Does anyone know just what the father does? I just didn't catch his job title

+ Reply to Thread