+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Marty Okland, the "Dad"

I finally figured out who "Dad" reminds me of: Donald O'Connor from Singing in the Rain and other musicals.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I changed my mind about guys ageing well.....Get Kyan and the anti-wrinkle products......

and the cut celebrates the receeding hair line...which may be better than fighting it....

The ladies are how old...and can we say hugh heffner and not think this is similar....

The surgery didnt work...and he needs a shirt under the sweater or a tanning booth to even out the dark spots....

i just really hope he has cute kids b/c remember last year the guys were HOTT!
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

maybe he has a nice personality..

Premium Member
    I saw some previews and thought he was way better looking than in this picture.

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I finally figured out who "Dad" reminds me of: Donald O'Connor from Singing in the Rain and other musicals.
    Donald was such a goofball in SITR. I loved his character. But...nah, he doesn't look like this Marty guy. Marty looks creepy. That guy last season looked a lot better...and to the poster who said his sons were hot, you are definetely right!
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    He needs a better haircut...one to hide the "fivehead".

FORT Newbie
    A show where the kids have to pimp their father out just seems so desperate,so wrong. This guy looks like the kind of guy who would do the "Swingers movie " bit where he calls the girl right after getting her number and leaves 10 messages on her answering machine(if you haven't seen the movie do,one of the most excruciating scenes I have ever seen) What does this guy do after a bad date, go home and throw himself on the bed and sob into the pillow till his kids have to come in and console him.
    Get yourself together man, go get yourself a club then go out and wack some woman over the head like the cave men did and then say' is you is or is you isn't my baby'. If that doesn't work then just concentrate on being the best dad you can be.

Wow, I guess it's been awhile since I've been out there swimming in the dating pool... Is that how it's done these days?!?!

+ Reply to Thread