+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Marty Okland, the "Dad"

FORT Fanatic
    [QUOTE=jsatfire64] PICKED THE RIGHT WOMEN, /QUOTE]

The girls didn't choose the woman that they felt best for their dad. They chose the woman he was in lust with. It was sooo obvious that they felt closer to Suzanne.

As for Marty and Stacy....I bet there will never be a wedding.

FORT Newbie
    They chose the woman that they thought their dad was in love with as you could see when Suzanne got dumped that he wasn't that upset about it ... he was just feeling sympathy for hurting her.... It wouldn't have worked out between Suzanne and Marty she would be wanting to go shopping all the time and kept lieing on the lie detector, more than Stacy was!!

Stacy is a fake woman.. her smile is fake.. the way she holds her mouth while talking is like a ventriloquist.. I keep looking for the dummy (marty) to sit on her lap.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    They chose the woman that they thought their dad was in love with as you could see when Suzanne got dumped that he wasn't that upset about it ... he was just feeling sympathy for hurting her.... It wouldn't have worked out between Suzanne and Marty she would be wanting to go shopping all the time and kept lieing on the lie detector, more than Stacy was!!
    When they asked Suzanne if she liked Stacy.. she said no... (and that wasnt a lie).. and we all know the truth about lie detecter tests... (not always accurate)... They should had asked Stacy.. If Suzanne were to marry my dad, and you were the bridesmaid.. would you secretly think of ways to steal him during the ceremony? Wonder what her answer would had been there. Would she truly give her blessing to Suzanne?? What a joke! You are right the right lady won last night. Shes good at playing games and conning men in to marrying her. Marty is #5

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    When they asked Suzanne if she liked Stacy.. she said no... (and that wasnt a lie).. and we all know the truth about lie detecter tests... (not always accurate)... They should had asked Stacy.. If Suzanne were to marry my dad, and you were the bridesmaid.. would you secretly think of ways to steal him during the ceremony? Wonder what her answer would had been there. Would she truly give her blessing to Suzanne?? What a joke! You are right the right lady won last night. Shes good at playing games and conning men in to marrying her. Marty is #5
    When they asked Spacy if she liked Suzanne (a few weeks ago) she said, "yes". Though we all did not need the lie detector test, we knew it was a lie. So said the Lie Detector, too.

So, guess the Marilyn thing WAS a play to get rid of her by Stacy. "She just doesn't play well with others."
    Poor Stacy, she was a victim of ruthless Marilyn. Ha, what a joke. I predict that gassy Spacy will be on marriage #9 by the time she is 50. She is worse than "used goods".

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by keok1
    Where did you guys get the infromation regarding Marty being a "Driver" for Frito Lay?I was just wondering because all it said on the official website was that he worked in sales and distribution for Frito Lay. It also says that he has worked there for 27 years...... After 27 years I highly doubt his position in the company would be that of a delivery driver???? I am just curious as to how you found out he was a driver??? Thanks Guys!!! I look forward to reading any responses that you may have. Take Care!!
    I live close to Longmont and read an article several weeks ago in the Boulder Daily Camera. If you google "Marty Okland Longmont Daily Camera" you will get the link to the article about his job.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    You crack me up, cb!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie

Marty Okland cashing in?

I was looking on the web for Marty sightings and happen to find Marty Okland on a site for a modeling agency. I wonder if he is looking to transform his career into something more "Hollywood"? The website is called maxtalent Check out Marty!! What do you think????

Premium Member
    Yeah I saw that earlier when I was snooping around, I mean doing "research".

http://www.maxtalent.com/index.cfm?f...e&MModelID=318

I..um..ok.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Yeah I saw that earlier when I was snooping around, I mean doing "research".

http://www.maxtalent.com/index.cfm?f...e&MModelID=318

I..um..ok.
    Jikes! He looks just as uncomfortable in still pictures!

+ Reply to Thread