+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Marty Okland, the "Dad"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    became a reality TV superstar.

Umm.. uhhh. "Superstar"??? For heaven sakes.. Farty Marty is NO Superstar of reality.. If he's being considered a "superstar", then I DEMAND that I am the Superstar Reality Tv watcher.

Also.. why in the hell would anyone want his autograph??? Some people are so hard up to have a story to tell friends/family/co-workers, how sad. It's like asking for Scott's nose clippings in BB5, pointless.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nah, he's confused, and delusional. They ask for his autograph to sign off on product receipt. It just sounds SO much better when he says that people are asking for his autograph.

Note to Marty: Here's a quarter, buy a life. With the change, get a personality.

I WISH Marty would join us on the boards. Now THAT would make for some fun!! Yoo-Hoo, Marty!!!!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    became a reality TV superstar.

Umm.. uhhh. "Superstar"??? For heaven sakes.. Farty Marty is NO Superstar of reality.. If he's being considered a "superstar", then I DEMAND that I am the Superstar Reality Tv watcher.
    I know right!! Superstar? From this crappy show?

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    I WISH Marty would join us on the boards. Now THAT would make for some fun!! Yoo-Hoo, Marty!!!!

I like the way you think. Oh Marty!! Come out and play...... We're really nice ladies.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

I don't really think Marty is making all that much money; every time any of the ladies mentions spending a lot of money the daughters start looking kind of funny, especially last week when Suzanne mentioned spending $6000 (?) in one day. Most of the contestants on this show appear to be able to at least look after themselves financially anyway.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Oh Marty!! Come out and play...... We're really nice ladies.
    Too funny, geekgirl!! Too funny.

Does anyone know if ANY of these ladies have been on any tv interviews (after the dumping)? I guess they would not make for the biggest ratings scoop, or anything. But...if the tv stations are smart, they will call upon Marty. He's so famous now. I am surprise no one has named a street after him. Some "dead-end street" , of couse.

Really, they give FLOM an extra 5 minutes every Monday night, so they know that WWTMMD is not exactly a ratings winner. (Sorry, Marty.)

Next time they run this show, the need MORE interaction with the "couples", not the kiddies and the contestants. I was gonna say... it's not like the girls are gonna sleep with the ladies. But, after hearing Stacy's little dirty secret, maybe she has high-hopes!

FORT Regular
    :rolleyes

Some "dead-end street" , of couse.

I was gonna say... it's not like the girls are gonna sleep with the ladies. But, after hearing Stacy's little dirty secret, maybe she has high-hopes!
    Oh, lil, you are so funny! Love those lines...and Maveno....I just picked myself up off the floor!

I'm sure Stacy and Suzanne would love to get Marty's signature, too, like maybe on a few checks for spending sprees on shoes and wine!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I'm sure Stacy and Suzanne would love to get Marty's signature, too, like maybe on a few checks for spending sprees on shoes and wine!
    I am laughing still! Good one, Roseskid!!

I will watch, only 'cuz I am a gluten for punishment.
    Yeah, like I've stated before, I readily admit I am pathetic in my tv viewing! I find this show such a disaster, it's a decadent pleasure!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar
    I dont know, A friend of ours is a frito lay driver and obviously must make a lot because he owns a 10,000 square foot home
    Thank God for TiVo....

"It's Nothing Personal. It's just business..." - Donald Trump

+ Reply to Thread