+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2:01 - The Maloneys (Jan. 20, 21, and 25)

2:01 (01/20) The Maloneys

NBC's hit dating reality series returns with this two-hour preview - the first two parts of a three-episode arc featuring eight beautiful women vying for a trip to Europe with one man. But first, the girls will have to spend time with Daniel Maloney and his parents at their home as each tries to convince Daniel's Mom and Dad that she is the best match for their son. During their time together, each contestant's character and intentions are put to the ultimate test through a series of revealing conversations and interactions, plus the famed "lie detector" test which is held at a surprising location. "Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("World's Most Amazing Videos") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments") are the executive producers

Pictures of the Maloney family, copyright NBC. Pictures taken by Marcia Reed.

[IMG]images/user/mmf_maloney1.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/mmf_maloney2.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/mmf_maloney3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/mmf_maloney4.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/mmf_maloney5.jpg[/IMG]

LG.
    thanks for the pics, John. How old is Daniel, do we know? He looks just like his mom through the nose and eyes, look at their faces in the 3rd and 4th pictures. I hope the NBC site lists pictures of the 8 female contestants as well.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think he looks just like his dad. His dad is what he will look like in 30 years.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    True Feifer. These pictures make me happy, as it looks like "real" parents and kid and not like they are all just Hollywood actors cast in these roles for the show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    anyone else think Daniel looks a little like Josh, who is going to be on The Bachelorette in a couple weeks:

I can definitely see a likeness LG.

I'm looking forward to the first show. I think the change of format with eight girls vying for the one guy will be interesting.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ok, this is finally in TV Guide's listings.

Episode 1 of 3: Monday, Jan. 20, 10pm (1 hour)
    Episode 2 of 3: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 10pm (1 hour)
    Episode 3 of 3: Saturday, Jan 25, 10pm (1 hour)

Regular timeslot will be on Saturdays at 10pm following that introduction.

LG.
    Monday, Tuesday and Saturday, good grief, at least they are all at the same hour and not in conflict with Fox shows. I really think they changed format from a 2 hour premier on Monday the 20th so that they wouldn't have to go up against Joe Millionaire which airs at 9 eastern time. Of course it is now up against The Shield on Tuesday night, time to warm up the vcr.

I think they did, too, LG. No one would willingly go against Joe Millionaire, and it's not like they ever advertised it, so changing it around would be easy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast