+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2:01 - The Maloneys (Jan. 20, 21, and 25)

LG.
    maybe if you hadn't tried to tell them your legal name was duckgirl

seriously though, they are measuring your body's reaction to stress, not actual truth, so smooth customers can cheat one and nervous sorts flunk everything.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    ack, I meant to add, that is why lie detector tests are not admissible evidence in a trial in the US, they are not scientifically reliable evidence of guilt or truth.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

That's right, so... whatever. Lie detectors lie themselves.

No kidding! The pics are a great help. Thanks!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

MenInUniform
    Originally posted by John
    Ok, this is finally in TV Guide's listings.

Episode 1 of 3: Monday, Jan. 20, 10pm (1 hour)
    Episode 2 of 3: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 10pm (1 hour)
    Episode 3 of 3: Saturday, Jan 25, 10pm (1 hour)

Regular timeslot will be on Saturdays at 10pm following that introduction.
    Thanks John!!! I asked, on another thread, what time it was aired. LOL Guess I should have checked here first. LOL Good, it won't get in the way of my other shows.

dar

FORT Newbie
    Question...

How many of you would take a lie detector test for a date? Hmmmm....I was always taught that you should keep some secrets, to maintain a level of interest. Why would I want mom and dad to know all my past?

I think mom is really enjoying causing these young ladies to cry and stress. That's why I keep saying she's a sadist! She seems to take a great deal of joy in their misery. How sick is that? I'm wondering if we put MOM under the lie detector if we'd come up with an interest in BDSM by her behavior. And Dad just looks like a perv, but he's probably not imaginative enough to be that exciting. I surmise that's why mom is so mean.

And why do Dan's folks act like a date to Europe is a preliminary to being stuck together for life? This kid is 23 and still trying to learn how to sew his wild oats without having smores stuck to his butt, so I don't think they have any deep worries about these women and little Danny. Watching his "romantic moves" is like watching Poindexter trying to mate with his pocket protector in the way. It's funny, but not the stuff that heats up a night.

Honestly? I would feel perfectly safe sending my daughter, if I had one, out with little Danny the mama's boy. While his hormones are definitely raging, his moves are so wack that any young gal would be turned off instantly and probably burst out laughing. And if Danny tried to force his libido on her, she could easily kick his wimpy little butt. Of course, then she'd have to deal with mom, and that's the scary part!

LG.
    Here's the description on the website for Saturday's conclusion of the 3 part premier episode.
    THE MALONEYS, Part III
    10pm 2003-01-25 ALL NEW!
    In this timeslot premiere of the hit dating reality series "Meet My Folks," only three girls are left from the original eight who were vying for a trip to Europe with Daniel Maloney. But before Daniel's parents decide which of the three finalists they'd like to accompany their son to Europe, each girl's character and intentions will be put to the ultimate test. First, each one will have their own private date with Dan in a unique setting, and then Dan's Mom gives the girls an especially challenging test to see who has the best parenting skills. After one of the three contestants is eliminated, the final two must take the notorious "lie detector" test before the parents choose the winning girl. "Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("World's Most Amazing Videos") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments") are the executive producers. TV-PG
    Test of parenting skills, hmmm, curious to see what that entails.

I think the whole show is that really.
    Should be a good finale to the Maloney's three shows.
    "That's Numberwang!"

weeeeeee

Post show discussion ***spoilers***

chelsea wins

guess tawny was too much of a slut

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by duckgirl; 01-24-2003 at 11:27 PM.

uh... has the episode even aired anywhere yet? Is this wishful thinking?
    Don't get me wrong, I have a feeling you are right, but.....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast