+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Who wants to marry my Dad?" show synopsis - Premieres 6/21

Really!! Why would anyone go on a show called "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" and then say they don't want to relocate to where he lives... duh!

I can't wait for this show to start. I loved the first one!!!
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

Am I dreaming? Wasn't there an episode of "Who wants to marry My Mom?" - I could swear I saw one or am I losing it? If my memory serves me right I racall that one guy had long hair tied in a ponytail. Or was this show I'm vaguely recalling a take off of "Meet my Parents"?

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I wonder if 3 daughters will be good at picking out a woman for their dad? Women seem to be better at picking out mates for themselves, so I think they will.....
    Should be interesting.....
    I don't know; I keep flashing back to my younger days when my Mom and Dad always fell in love with the guys I wasn't really that interested in! I can see the same thing happening here, because Dad is not necessarily going to want the type of gal that the daughters think is "good for him"
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

That's true, queenb.... I guess the daughters would think their dad is a totally different person than he really is out there in the dating world. He might be looking for something totally different than what they think he'd like....

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Really, this show should be labeled honestly and called "Who Wants To Be On National TV and Maybe Have Sex With My Dad But Probably Not Marry Him, But Maybe Get Some Nice Jewelry or Something."

Long name, but honest.
    DING! DING! DING! You are so right!!!! Very intuitive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Really, this show should be labeled honestly and called "Who Wants To Be On National TV and Maybe Have Sex With My Dad But Probably Not Marry Him, But Maybe Get Some Nice Jewelry or Something."
    ROFLMAO!!

Or how 'bout THIS title:
    Who wants to marry my Dad, have sex, get jewelry, then after the show ends dump the guy 'cuz you just found out he "ain't all that and a bag of chips"

A (little) humorous reference to Marty...

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    ROFLMAO!!

Or how 'bout THIS title:
    Who wants to marry my Dad, have sex, get jewelry, then after the show ends dump the guy 'cuz you just found out he "ain't all that and a bag of chips"

A (little) humorous reference to Marty...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123