+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Who wants to marry my Dad?" show synopsis - Premieres 6/21

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Hmmm. I think it's Okland, and they made a mistake with the attribution of the dad's photo. I'll fix it.
    I hope so. I'd be a little worried about Dad if he couldn't spell his own last name.

I wonder if this will be as delightfully cheesy as the last edition? No, actually "shlocky" is a better word.

I loved when they cloned Lie Guy (the lie detector guy) and had an army of him walk out to test the applicants. Actually, pretty much any use of Lie Guy rocks.

I wonder if 3 daughters will be good at picking out a woman for their dad? Women seem to be better at picking out mates for themselves, so I think they will.....
    Should be interesting.....

I had an overwhelming feeling last season that the Muellers were using the program to showcase themselves as much as to try and find a mate for Dad.

It was a bit of a let down that the relationship never went anywhere, literally as neither was prepared to relocate.
    You'd think this would be one of the first things the kids would ask.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I wonder if 3 daughters will be good at picking out a woman for their dad? Women seem to be better at picking out mates for themselves, so I think they will.....
    Should be interesting.....
    Maybe we need to see "Who Wants to Marry My Mom?"
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Maybe we need to see "Who Wants to Marry My Mom?"
    I think they had a "Who Wants to DATE My Mom".

Really, this show should be labeled honestly and called "Who Wants To Be On National TV and Maybe Have Sex With My Dad But Probably Not Marry Him, But Maybe Get Some Nice Jewelry or Something."

Long name, but honest.

NBC has had a "Who Wants to Marry My Mom?" on the production schedule for quite a while.

But so far, nothing's come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I think they had a "Who Wants to DATE My Mom".

Really, this show should be labeled honestly and called "Who Wants To Be On National TV and Maybe Have Sex With My Dad But Probably Not Marry Him, But Maybe Get Some Nice Jewelry or Something."

Long name, but honest.

Something great to watch over the summer! I personally think the dad looks pretty good to me. I believe the daughters will probably do a good job. I got a real kick out of the family the last time this show was on. The expressions on their faces as the watched their father kissing women. What a hoot!!

FORT Regular
    THis time around. Ihope that Dad and the young lady live in the same city and start preparing for a wedding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast