+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meet My Folks - Sept 21st

Meet My Folks - Sept 21st

Saturday night sees a rerun of probably the most jaw dropping reality show episode ever (imo)

From the official site

MEET THE CARLSONS -- Salesman Robert Carlson and his wife Jan, an administrative director, must choose a date for their daughter Krissy, 23, a model, from between three bachelors: Bobby, 25, a bouncer/stuntman from San Diego, California; Giancarlo, 21, a morgage broker from Irvine, California; and J.D., 25, a musician from Rancho Santa Fe, California. All three contestants spend a weekend with the LaVerne, California family and are put through a battery of challenges in order to impress the parents and win the girl, including the infamous "Meet My Folks" lie detector test. "Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("World's Most Amazing Videos") is the executive producer. TV-PG

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ah......... anyone tell Giancarlo & sis where to find us

Remember to watch the .... samples .... Giancarlo told us he cheated. GC for not participating
    The visit to the um ...donation center has to be the absolute lowest point of so called reality tv..... Way outta line

LG.
    Giancarlo, buddy, if you're lurking around and want to do an interview for the site (or anyone else who was on the show, but I did exchange private messages with Giancarlo before leaving a prior reality tv site), please send me a PM or an email at lurkinggirl@fansofrealitytv.co m

We'd love to hear from you!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I sent GC's sister (Gina) an e-mail, so he knows where we are...Hopefully he'll check us out and e-mail us, and we can get an interview to go along with this hilarious (and somewhat disgusting) episode!

+ Reply to Thread