• Figgs

0 0%
  • Carlsons

2 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate My Folks!

LG.

Rate My Folks!

We had the Blankenships who drilled guys with football training, the prison guard Dad Atnip who took the guys fishing, and a trip to Reeves Ranch where the guys lobbed hay bails and were duly scared of the repo-man Dad. Drill Sarg. Alexender couldn't get a clear answer out of one guy as to his real occupation. The DeCastros got free babysitting for their toddler and pre-schooler from the three guys, while the Carlson's got a little more of a "sample" of the guys' parenting potential. Don't forget the giggling Figgs who loved the attention their son got from the three women on the show.

Who were your favorite set of parents from the first season? Who was the wackiest? Heck, post a message and tell me who you thought were the best parents, or who were the most like your parents. I'm sure none of us who are parents saw anything like themselves last season either.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I really liked the DeCastros, only because it's the only episode I watched in its entirety. But it was hilarious!

LG.
    I picked the Atnips because the early morning fishing trip was one of the funniest things I've seen all year. One of the guys convinced another one that worms bite and Dad Atnip just stared and laughed as the potential date ran in fear from a dreaded saber-toothed worm. I loved Dad Atnip as he was completely honest that he didn't like any of the guys for his daughter, the guys were such idiots that they got drunk after Mom Atnip told them that they don't drink, and Mom and Dad Atnip picked a guy that their daughter didn't like and were perfectly fine with that choice. Good choice, Mom and Dad, as Chris, the guy their daughter liked, looked like a total player and at least CJ was nice, even if he was an internet underwear model.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I didn't watch all the shows, but I did like the one where Jason started playing his drum.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I seem to recall that was the Blankenships, Fluff, and it was quite hilarious.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Carlsons. Truly the most bizarre thing I have ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread