+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 MMD Reunion Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/1 MMD Reunion Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until midnight Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Good lord. It's the EXACT SAME studio as the FLOM reunion show. Recycling is good for the environment!

Speaking of recyling... look, it's Mario Lopez!

Premium Member
    Some "real life fairy tale".... he was begging for a kiss from the busty blonde about five minutes before he proposed.

Gee, Cynthia is still a New Age wacko with a funny haircut. :-) I mean I think she's perfectly sincere, but still... whacked. I'll bet she DOES actually think of them all of the time. A bit weird for people you only knew for like... a week.

Oh you just knew that cute little Heidi was going for a showbiz career.

Nick is funny. "Nice try buddy..." But those questions they asked Dad were such softball questions. I wanted Christina to ask him "do you wish your kids had picked Christy".

Another "Marry My Dad"?
    Last edited by Krom; 09-01-2003 at 10:57 PM.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    ... those questions they asked Dad were such softball questions. I wanted Christina to ask him "do you wish your kids had picked Christy".
    Oh, me too. I suspect that's why he said he wouldn't do it at first, in anticipation of that question.

She was crazy to pass up that opportunity. Or maybe she already knew the answer. (Like the rest of us.)

One word - boring!

One word - boring!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

OMG OMG I have to say the reunion show just opened up my eyes definitely!

I mean how FAKE can a show get? The people too for that matter.....

I mean did you see how Christina's kids were NOT comfortable at all-- to me those two were the ONLY ones who are being "real" here... the others, host, Don, Don's kids as well as the audience were reading off scripts, it's ridiculous! Everything that was said on the reunion show was sooooo fake.... I can't believe I thought this "marry my dad" thing would work but obviously now I think it's all a fraud!

And the lie detector bit was soooo f***ing lame.... I thought she would ask more "harder" and not to mention more appropriate questions- like "Do you really love me?" (though I think Don would more likely to fail the test than anything)

I don't know I just don't see any connection between the two.... Don's just a player and Christina's in way over her head!

God, what a snoozefest that was.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ok granted reunion shows are usually BORING but this one takes the cake. I can't believe they are going to do this again next year. I have to agree with everyone else that I thought at the very least that the questions that were going to be asked in the lie detector test would be alittle harder than they were.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    I thought she would ask .... appropriate questions- like "Do you really love me?" (though I think Don would more likely to fail the test than anything)

That alone
    would have saved this show from being a crashing bore. But I bet they didn't allow this because they already knew he'd flunk, and they wouldn't want to announce MMD2 with the stink of failure still clinging to MMD1.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast