+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/1 MMD Reunion Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luckycharm
    If I were Christena I would dump his ass!!
    If I were Christina I would have dumped his ass the moment I found out he wanted a goodbye kiss from Christy, even if it meant walking off the show.

There are some situations in life where you have to decide between self-respect and self-delusion, and this was one of 'em.

But if you think about it, surprisetwist, he was involved with 9 women over those couple weeks. I would never have been cool with him kissing me one moment and then kissing another the next, but since they decided they wanted to be on this reality show, they must be ok with that type of thing. Therefore, I would suspect that Christena would not be all that bothered by Don wanting a good-bye kiss from Christy.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    But if you think about it, surprisetwist, he was involved with 9 women over those couple weeks. I would never have been cool with him kissing me one moment and then kissing another the next, but since they decided they wanted to be on this reality show, they must be ok with that type of thing. Therefore, I would suspect that Christena would not be all that bothered by Don wanting a good-bye kiss from Christy.
    I see your point, but they were just dating then... this was at the end of the show, moments before he proposed to Christina.

It's one thing to date a lot of different women and tell each and every one of them that they're special, it's another thing entirely to propose to one of them while you're still lusting after the one your kids didn't choose. Don't ya think?

FORT Newbie
    i know that none of the people there read scripts and were fake ...sounds like someone is just mad they werent on tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    OMG OMG I have to say the reunion show just opened up my eyes definitely!

I mean how FAKE can a show get? The people too for that matter.....

I mean did you see how Christina's kids were NOT comfortable at all-- to me those two were the ONLY ones who are being "real" here... the others, host, Don, Don's kids as well as the audience were reading off scripts, it's ridiculous! Everything that was said on the reunion show was sooooo fake.... I can't believe I thought this "marry my dad" thing would work but obviously now I think it's all a fraud!

And the lie detector bit was soooo f***ing lame.... I thought she would ask more "harder" and not to mention more appropriate questions- like "Do you really love me?" (though I think Don would more likely to fail the test than anything)

I don't know I just don't see any connection between the two.... Don's just a player and Christina's in way over her head!
    [FONT=Fixedsys]

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I see your point, but they were just dating then... this was at the end of the show, moments before he proposed to Christina.

It's one thing to date a lot of different women and tell each and every one of them that they're special, it's another thing entirely to propose to one of them while you're still lusting after the one your kids didn't choose. Don't ya think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123