+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 MMD Reunion Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    OMG I totally agree with you...I mean come on, Don really wanted Christi, and how fake can you be, DID you see when she walked off, he was still Looking at her...OH poor Christena she is in way over her head, she really thinks this is real..........hahahah,,IT was so fake.

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    OMG OMG I have to say the reunion show just opened up my eyes definitely!

I mean how FAKE can a show get? The people too for that matter.....

I mean did you see how Christina's kids were NOT comfortable at all-- to me those two were the ONLY ones who are being "real" here... the others, host, Don, Don's kids as well as the audience were reading off scripts, it's ridiculous! Everything that was said on the reunion show was sooooo fake.... I can't believe I thought this "marry my dad" thing would work but obviously now I think it's all a fraud!

And the lie detector bit was soooo f***ing lame.... I thought she would ask more "harder" and not to mention more appropriate questions- like "Do you really love me?" (though I think Don would more likely to fail the test than anything)

I don't know I just don't see any connection between the two.... Don's just a player and Christina's in way over her head!

FORT Newbie
    The chemistry between, Christi and Don, was real I think, and when she said she was getting all of these invites from other men did you see the smurk on Don's face..I mean, his kids really messed up

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luckycharm
    The chemistry between, Christi and Don, was real I think, and when she said she was getting all of these invites from other men did you see the smurk on Don's face..I mean, his kids really messed up
    Yep - it's crystal clear to the audience, and after they taped the reunion it's probably crystal clear to Christina as well.

FORT Newbie
    Do you reallyl think so..? Cuz she seems crazy about him, and why was he kissing her hand all of the time.?? IT was such an ACT...I mean pleazzzzzzzzzz.....and did you notice or It just seemed to me that Don's kids acted like they didnt really want to be there...

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Yep - it's crystal clear to the audience, and after they taped the reunion it's probably crystal clear to Christina as well.

Do you reallyl think so..? Cuz she seems crazy about him, and why was he kissing her hand all of the time.?? IT was such an ACT...I mean pleazzzzzzzzzz.....and did you notice or It just seemed to me that Don's kids acted like they didnt really want to be there...
    You mean Christi's kids.... I don't think either one of them is happy about their mom marrying off to a bald playa

Well, anyways we'll see who right or wrong when we know if they're still together a year down the road- I wouldn't bet on it though.

FORT Newbie
    No Don's kids didnt seem to thrilled..Well Christenas didnt either.

No Don's kids didnt seem to thrilled..Well Christenas didnt either.
    One of Don's kids seemed PERFECTLY happy. The little budding actress. 'Cause she got a soap opera gig out of it...

Premium Member
    Well for starters he was kissing her hand, not her face. And yeah, I think it was all phony anyway - he didn't want her, hell that was clear enough when he asked Christi for one more kiss, you don't ask for one more kiss from someone seconds before you propose to someone else, unless you aren't in love with the person you're proposing to. That said it all really.

FORT Newbie
    well from the article I read yesterday, He doesnt seem all excited. He was quoted as saying, Did you hear the word Marriage? Did you hear the word Love, All you heard was Caring and Looking forward..

FORT Newbie
    If I were Christena I would dump his ass!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast