+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet My Folks is coming...Finally!

Meet My Folks is coming in December!

MMF will be premiering it's second season in December. It will be Mondays at 10pm.

We'll start a forum for it later this month, and LurkingGirl will be doing the recaps for the show.

From what I've read, the first season will open in a new way. Instead of 3 guys vying for a girl, it'll be 8 girls vying for a guy, and it will take place over 3 episodes. After that, who knows?

Not sure on the exact premiere date, but look for the forum if you're planning to watch!

LG.
    Woo Hoo, very exciting news, thanks for posting John.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Ugh, yet more women fighting for a man.
    I thought we'd seen enough of that with The Bachelor.
    This show was good to see because it gave the opposite story, (except for one occasion).
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The bachelor doesn't come close to the fun of the videos/lie detector combo. Or the Ex's breakfast . These are what makes MMF's a great show.

I like the videos, but I think the surprises this hsow had in it's first series will have lost their edge now.
    The guys know to expect a lie detector and although they won't know what their friends wil say about them on a video they will at least know there is one coming.
    Hopefully the producers will have a few tricks up their sleeves.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I hope they have new tricks too fluff.

I honestly can't think of any... other than unpredictable parents
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    The listings for Dec 2nd are on tvguide.com now and they still have Crossing Jordan in this time slot, so look for a December 9th or later air date for the next season.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I just checked out the web site this evening (the official one), and they now have "unscheduled" for the day/time instead of Mondays 10pm...So, not sure what's up yet.

LG.
    Hmmmmmm, not sure what's up with that. I thought it was odd that they'd be shaking up the Monday night line up to make it reality-drama-reality, as usually they like to keep their reality in a block (like cheese ) and not make a drama-sandwich out of their lineup.

LG.
    tvguide.com has listings for December 9th now and MMF is not on the lineup. The official site says that the next episode has not yet been scheduled. I'm wondering what's up, as it appears that the December air-date has been scrapped. They have already filmed some of the episodes, so I'm sure we'll see it at some point when an NBC show starts faltering, but I'm guessing that the Monday night lineup of Fear Factor, Third Watch and Crossing Jordan has been doing better than expected against Monday Night Football. Perhaps people are finding John Madden harder to take on a Monday night after a day of work than he was on Sunday afternoons after a weekend of loafing. I have to turn off my mental grammar-check just to listen to him, but he's still less annoying that Dennis Miller.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast