+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dylan in Meet My Folks (25/08/03)

FORT Newbie

Dylan in Meet My Folks (25/08/03)

To all of you who watched last night's episode of Meet My Folks (at the Mathulics, where Robert, Dylan and "Hawk" were trying to win the daughter Janella (???) and a trip to Hawai).

Would you say that the following pictures are also Dylan?

(Because if that's him too, then it means that this hottie of hotties not only modeled for International Male but also for Abercrombie & Fitch (Spring 2003).)

[IMG]images/img/MMF.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by eny; 08-29-2003 at 01:20 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Hi,

Do you have a copy of the Matuliches episode of Meet My Folks? I would be willing to pay for a copy if you do.

Thank you.
    Matt K.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt K.
    Do you have a copy of the Matuliches episode of Meet My Folks?
    Well unfortunately, I don't. Which is partly why I was asking on other people's advice concerning Dylan. Had I known, I would have recorded it, and I could make a direct comparison between the photos in this thread and Dylan on the screen...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cfletcher
    Well unfortunately, I don't. Which is partly why I was asking on other people's advice concerning Dylan. Had I known, I would have recorded it, and I could make a direct comparison between the photos in this thread and Dylan on the screen...
    I just finished watching this episode on tape and I would say that more than one of the pics look like him. Isn't there a way to verify through the publication who the models are?

FORT Newbie
    Dylan Bruce is a professional model. There are many similarities...

Does that help? (I would estimate a 75% chance that they are the same person...)

FORT Newbie

Meet My Folks

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    I just finished watching this episode on tape and I would say that more than one of the pics look like him. Isn't there a way to verify through the publication who the models are?
    Hi,

Would you be willing to send me your copy of the Matulich episode with Dylan. I will copy it and send it back to you. I will pay for the shipping.

Thanks.
    Matt

FORT Newbie
    i dunno if you guys watch "are you hot"?, but dylan and robert (lee)...fm MEET MY FOLKS, were on the show! (?!) yea...robert got NOT (hot enough) @ the qualifying stages on the show...and dylan got to the final stages of the "hot zone".....weird....

FORT Newbie
    Are you from Singapore? I also watched the show, and wanted to post it. But who is Robert? Which episode did he appear in? I only caught Dylan on the show.

FORT Newbie

dylan

can any1 tell me more info on this dylan bruce....cannot find anything abt him on the web....

+ Reply to Thread