+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 08/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

08/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all show discussion in this thread only until after midnight Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

(In case you're curious, yes, this is the season finale of MMF)

FORT Fan
    Managed to catch a few minutes of this ridiculous show while switching channels and did notice the continuing recylcing of reality contestants as Hawk was on MTV's Tough Enough... But I changed channels to watch something a bit more entertaining informative and intellectual

FORT Newbie
    Weren't the parents a little too proud of their daughter's cheerleader job. You'd think she was a brain surgeon or something.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnhawk
    Weren't the parents a little too proud of their daughter's cheerleader job. You'd think she was a brain surgeon or something.
    "Mom" said something about that [having been a coach] she wanted the guys to see how tough cheerleading really is.

So was she a cheerleading coach? If so, way too involved in daughter's life in my opinion.

Not belittling cheerleaders here. Was one. Know it's work. Just get concerned about moms living through their daughters is all.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Managed to catch a few minutes of this ridiculous show while switching channels and did notice the continuing recylcing of reality contestants as Hawk was on MTV's Tough Enough... But I changed channels to watch something a bit more entertaining informative and intellectual
    He's the "recycling" king.

He was on Blind Date, too. Real "hall of shame" date. He and the girl were yelling at each other by the end of the date. He was really self-centered and expecting her to feel honored to be out with a "star" like him.

Not a pretty sight.

FORT Newbie

Meet My Folks

Hi,

Do you have a copy of the Mauliches Episode of Meet My Folks? I would be willing to pay for a copy if you do.

Thank you.
    Matt K.

+ Reply to Thread