+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone tape this week's episode? (want tape to inspire a friend)

FORT Newbie

Anyone tape this week's episode? (want tape to inspire a friend)

I don't normally watch these shows, but I saw this week's show, and the girl who had the difficult past but ended up winning (Daniella?) reminded me of a friend of mine. The only difference being that my friend hasn't been able to get her stuff together as well as that girl--actually hasn't gotten her stuff together at all.

I know taping/sharing tv programs is technically a no-no, but I think that this show would be an incredible inspiration for my friend. Does anyone have a tape they would be willing to share?

If you can help, please send a private message.

LG.
    Sorry, I taped over it already. So much tv, so little time.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by jambalaya
    I don't normally watch these shows, but I saw this week's show, and the girl who had the difficult past but ended up winning (Daniella?) reminded me of a friend of mine. The only difference being that my friend hasn't been able to get her stuff together as well as that girl--actually hasn't gotten her stuff together at all.

I know taping/sharing tv programs is technically a no-no, but I think that this show would be an incredible inspiration for my friend. Does anyone have a tape they would be willing to share?

If you can help, please send a private message.

I surely can help you...I have taped all MMF episodes.

Mario

+ Reply to Thread