+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Were we duped by the producers and family?

Were we duped by the producers and family?

I thought this show was most honest of the reality TV genere. Now I'm not so sure. The Ohio News Now (24hr news channel) has a story datelined August 12 which say Don has no intention of "getting married anytime soon," and that he has not met Christena's children and olny seen her twice since May.

Perhaps it was in the contract not to see each other, but I wonder. Does the story bother anyone else? What say you NBC and Don's children? Did you take us all for a ride, and do the same with Christena?

http://www.onnnews.com/story.php?record=26006

zeus

Yeah, the article is already posted here

thanks for that bit of info zues.i watched the show too and i thought that they were going get married.but now seeing what don said,i'm not too sure that he ever intended to get married to christena.and what's the deal with not meeting her kids?i think that's down right disrepectful.if i was her i would be angry.all the s*** she had to go through and for what?nothing but a little time getting grilled by his kids and humilated on t.v.?well if this story is true i hope she has wised up and dumped that loser.only time will tell. nbc you better do some explaning and don as well.

Don and Christena are not getting married?! Horror of horrors! Call the police! Bring charges against them! They should be hanged! I am shocked I tell you shocked!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Don and Christena are not getting married?! Horror of horrors! Call the police! Bring charges against them! They should be hanged! I am shocked I tell you shocked!
    tee hee - there needs to be a giggling snickering icon.

I'm not surprised, but it could be they were told not to see each other until now.

+ Reply to Thread