+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone Catch Regis & Kelly???

><}}}}*> ~*~ <*{{{{>< Bayou_brat's Avatar

Anyone Catch Regis & Kelly???

On Regis and Kelly yesterday, Regis was talking about the show, and how Christy told Don "NO" when he asked for one more kiss. Kelly said she missed the show, but in her opinion the show should have been called, "Who Wants Half of My Inheritence"

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou_brat
    Kelly said she missed the show, but in her opinion the show should have been called, "Who Wants Half of My Inheritence"

I agree with Kelly. When Christy said she wouldn't sign a pre-nup, I thought the kids were going to faint or have heart attacks. The married daughter had to fan herself. Too funny. No way were they going to pick her and lose half of their inheritance. No way.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I agree with Kelly. When Christy said she wouldn't sign a pre-nup, I thought the kids were going to faint or have heart attacks. The married daughter had to fan herself. Too funny. No way were they going to pick her and lose half of their inheritance. No way.

Yeah- I definitely think that Christy just wants to be married to get her our of her current BAD situation. I guess she must realize now that class and style will win over 'the party girl' class-less image any day. Christina was so real and genuine and classy, yet fun, and very beautiful inside and out. Compared to Christy, there was no question who the winner would be. Christy is just not wife material. Did anyone see the National Inquirer today? I knew there was something about her that was so fake, and I don't just mean the chest.

+ Reply to Thread