+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What about a "Who wants to Marry Christy" show?

FORT Newbie

What about a "Who wants to Marry Christy" show?

Christy has generated so much talk, maybe they should do a show with her. Guaranteed audience don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    Christy has generated so much talk, maybe they should do a show with her. Guaranteed audience don't you think?

Apparently, Christy initially caught the producer's eye for a show with the above premise. (read Christy's interview)

FORT Newbie

Not who wants to marry Christy but....

Sorry guys I am from Cincy, and Heidi is a really close friend of mine and .....WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF THE PRODUCERS MADE A WHO WANTS TO MARRY HEIDI.....I mean I am not disclosing anything but......

I think it should be called "Who Wants To Marry My Mom" instead. Her three little boys can choose which man will marry her.

FORT Newbie
    Christy's kids are like 12, 10 and 7. I could just see them picking a guy for her. Can you imagine the questions??

She can advise to her sons which man to be eliminated.

FORT Newbie

Christy

All the talk that I've heard that Christy has generated is not good talk. Who would want to marry her anyways unless they're looking for a shallow, competitive, caddy woman?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcatchic79
    Sorry guys I am from Cincy, and Heidi is a really close friend of mine and .....WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF THE PRODUCERS MADE A WHO WANTS TO MARRY HEIDI.....I mean I am not disclosing anything but......
    They don't need to create a new show...they already have Meet My Folks. That would be funny though...to see Heidi on MMF and Don and Christena (if it lasts) are weeding out the potential suitors.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, guaranteed audience of losers!
    Yuck! Who wants to Marrry Christy? That show would be brutal. They'd have to pull men out of the gutters for that one! She is so fake.

I think that would have to be a few years in the future as her sons are still too young to get involved in a show like this.

As for "Who Wants to Marry Heidi?", I would not like to see that, Heidi is far too young imo.
    I wouldn't mind seeing her on a MMF show, but not a show looking to marry her off just yet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread