+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, Let's start voting on whether Dad and Christena get married..

FORT Newbie

OK, Let's start voting on weather Dad and Christena get married..

I'll start:
    NO..

I'd be shocked if they actually got married. I think he wanted Christy, went through with the televised proposal because he had to and will not marry Christena (who by the way didn't even act excited when he proposed!) so my vote is NO.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    I'll start:
    NO..

I'd be shocked if they actually got married. I think he wanted Christy, went through with the televised proposal because he had to and will not marry Christena (who by the way didn't even act excited when he proposed!) so my vote is NO.
    I say "YES". She was not excited because she was in shock.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I agree w/Mermaid. I don't think it'll happen either. None of these other people have been getting married- Bachelor/Bachelorette- how about the show Married By America- none of them even got married. I doubt it. Looked like he wanted Christy. I also thought it was messed up that they led her on like that and then said, "We didn't pick you." That wasn't right!

Well, I'll say "No", just because Don seemed upset when Christy was booted out. He even wanted to kiss Christy when she was about to leave. Christy shot him down, though.

After watching the show, I would hope that Christina deosn't want to go through with it either. The night before the vote, Don picks Christy to spend his last alone time with... again (I don't think he ever picked Christina)... and then he asks for a kiss from Chrity minutes before he is supposed to PROPOSE to Christina. Not a hug, a KISS!

If Christina has any amount of self worth than she will see the forest from the trees and politely tell him that they are not meant to be. But it must get very lonely at their age and lets face it... Christina might not have very many proposals in her future after this one.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

I just can't see it. They didn't have enough alone time to bond enough to really "know" each other well, especially for marriage. She has no idea what he's like when disagreements arise, and if he runs away from difficulties, or how devoted he is to her etc. Very little there to base a marriage on.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I don't mean to be petty, but a lot of spoiler posts and threads were made hours before it aired on the west coast. If I had come here before watching it would have been ruined for me.

But, I vote yes.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    I don't mean to be petty, but a lot of spoiler posts and threads were made hours before it aired on the west coast. If I had come here before watching it would have been ruined for me.

But, I vote yes.

Sorry...I didn't realize we saw the show before the west coast. I should have thought about that

Lonely at their age?

[But it must get very lonely at their age and lets face it... Christina might not have very many proposals in her future after this one.[/QUOTE]

C'mon - they're not old geezers. Christina is very attractive and sweet, I'm sure she'll get plenty of proposals if she chooses to break it off with Don. You make it sound like anyone over 40 might as well hang it up.

No, they won't get married. I think they honestly like and respect each other, but are not inlove. The father had better chemistry with Christy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast