+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OK, Let's start voting on whether Dad and Christena get married..

Don votes "no" apparently

See http:// www.onnews.com/story.php?record=26006

Don says he is only "technically engaged" and has no plans to marry "anytime soon." He has not met Christena's children. (Associated Press copywrite on the above).

Can't believe that Don's four children, all graduates of Liberty Uiversity, would have participated in this apparent deception of the viewing audience by NBC. I thought this was a reality show with a heart. :mad:

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    What the heck was she on the show for? She isn't an actress. She doesn't want to get married. I just don't see why she bothered wasting everyone's time.

Geez- you must be someone that knows Christy and feels ike you have to defend her as you're spending all your time dissing someone who is very beautiful and genuine and actually does want to get married (she said it a number of times on the show)so what are you talking about? Maybe you're wasting your time. Did you read the article in the National Enquirer today about Christy? I truly doubt a woman like that would be Don's dream wife!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    After watching the show, I would hope that Christina deosn't want to go through with it either. The night before the vote, Don picks Christy to spend his last alone time with... again (I don't think he ever picked Christina)... and then he asks for a kiss from Chrity minutes before he is supposed to PROPOSE to Christina. Not a hug, a KISS!

If Christina has any amount of self worth than she will see the forest from the trees and politely tell him that they are not meant to be. But it must get very lonely at their age and lets face it... Christina might not have very many proposals in her future after this one.

You definitely get some satisfaction in making it look like Christina is old or looks old or whatever. If I can look that good at 42 I'd be thanking the heavens. Are you kidding? I've been with her when she still gets carded! She looks awesome and she's far from lonely! And by the way, he picked Christena for alone time many times and they just didn't show it. There's a lot on these shows they don't show.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    I'll start:
    NO..

I'd be shocked if they actually got married. I think he wanted Christy, went through with the televised proposal because he had to and will not marry Christena (who by the way didn't even act excited when he proposed!) so my vote is NO.

I don't know if they'll actually get married, but I really don't think he wanted Christy at all. Christena was much more his type and way more classy. She's a great catch for someone if it's not Don!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbikins
    She said something in the interview about it furthering her career. She's a little past it to be worried about breaking into show business.
    Who's time did she waste? She was the most quality woman on the show and I know that she wants to get married again when everything is right. She's really a very genuine and caring person. Everyone that meets her, loves her. There is nothing pretentious about her.

Geez- you must be someone that knows Christy and feels ike you have to defend her as you're spending all your time dissing someone who is very beautiful and genuine and actually does want to get married (she said it a number of times on the show)so what are you talking about? Maybe you're wasting your time. Did you read the article in the National Enquirer today about Christy? I truly doubt a woman like that would be Don's dream wife!
    Let me guess, you are friends with Christina. That's cool. No big deal. If you have read ANY of these threads about the interviews after the show than you would see that Christina never had an intention on moving anywhere. She also has not introduced her children to Don. Yes, Don is just as guilty for this; but the show is "Who wants to MARRY my dad"... Christina never intended to get married. How can this further her career? She is a lifetime housewife that has lived off of men. And I didn't even bring up Christy, although I do believe Don and Christy would have gotten married; if for nothing else to put on a show. I just don't understand the point of her trying out for this show. There is no prize money, she has no career to advance... the "prize" is a wedding with DON... and after it is all said and done... she doesn't even want the prize after all! So what was the point of her being on the show? Why did she waste all of our time? Why didn't she do the hororable thing and back out like the other nice lady did when she realized that she was not interested in Don?

Christy passed the lie detector test, too. They both loved Don. It is just that Christy would have actually married him whereas Christina never planned to. We were duped!
    Last edited by stebo; 08-15-2003 at 12:01 PM.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

I'd be suprised if they got married. I've heard several times on tv that they've seen each other once or twice in the past two months. I think he had a lot more chemistry with Christy. I think they would've gotten married.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123