+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, Let's start voting on whether Dad and Christena get married..

Nope. Won't marry. Never thought a marriage would come of this no matter who the kids chose.

But what happened? Didn't they say that "one of the women would not return" and then they brought Christy back? THAT was a nasty, mean-spirited tease.

As for the reqeust for a goodbye kiss, what I read on Christy's face was "Ewww! I don't have to kiss YOU anymore."

No. If they were getting married the media would have had a field day with Don and Christena. But instead, they chose to have them on the Today Show along with Christy before the finale. That way they don't have to reveal what a sham it was.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    Sorry...I didn't realize we saw the show before the west coast. I should have thought about that
    No worries, I luckily didn't enter this forum before the show aired so it all worked out.

I think I'm still harbouring a grudge over finding out that Reuben won AI before it aired on this side of the continent. lol
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    As for the reqeust for a goodbye kiss, what I read on Christy's face was "Ewww! I don't have to kiss YOU anymore."
    I thought it was great that she said 'No' but I think the reason for it was b/c, once the decision was made, it was immoral for him to kiss anyone else. Christy had great sense about that, and I was pretty shocked by the Dad. That was terrible.

FORT Fogey

How do you spell "tedious?"

After having watched all 4 - it might as well have been 44 - episodes of this geriatric "Bachelor," I realize that if anyone is older and wiser it's the women and not dear old Don. He is so childish that he can't even find a woman on his own.

Those kids of his may be tearful, adorable, charming and loving, but what in the world have they based their decision on? A whole slew of women that gathered on the sidewalk leading to a rental house in LA, vying for the opportunity to compete for the "love" of a man whose children are going to make the choice?

That is just plain ludicrous.

Since they will all fade into oblivion anyway, it really doesn't matter whether or not Christena and Don will end up marrying - even the ring wasn't bought by him.

What a stud!

If Christina didn't want to move to Ohio, why did she even stay so long?

I doubt they will get married. They really don't even know each other.

I think this shows that it is VERY good that they did not choose Cynthia for dad...because she REALLY believed that she would get married at the end of it. I fear that she would be camped out on Don's lawn right now doing yoga and chanting to the spirits.

Also, it is a good thing that the one lady took off that wanted to have children... she seemed to be serious about marriage as well.

I think Don would have married Christy. He was infactuated with her. He is not getting married (in my opinion) because he never really felt love for Christina. Now it will likely never happen as she lives about 5000 miles away.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

in banana world

Respect? That's not what I would call it.

You know how the kids used to say that Don and Christena really respected each other? I think what was REALLY going on is that there wasn't much chemistry between the two. Unlike with Christy, you could tell there was some real chemistry going on there, as much as I hate to admit it.
    It also seems to me, from the interviews and all, that Christena and Don will NOT be getting married. And I wouldn't blame them, either, I wouldn't be willing to change my whole life for some guy I hardly even know. They certainly don't know each other well, never mind LOVE each other.

What the heck was she on the show for? She isn't an actress. She doesn't want to get married. I just don't see why she bothered wasting everyone's time.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    What the heck was she on the show for? She isn't an actress. She doesn't want to get married. I just don't see why she bothered wasting everyone's time.

She said something in the interview about it furthering her career. She's a little past it to be worried about breaking into show business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast