+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The real reason

FORT Newbie

The real reason

It was obvious that Dad wanted Christy fromt he get go and so did most of the kids, except for the blonde daughter who felt threatened by Christy's good looks. Must be weird to have you step mom be better looking than you, so it has been obvious that she influenced the rest of her siblings into picking Christina because of her jealousy towards Christy. If you don't feel this is true, go watch the episodes if you taped them and watch her looking at Christy. Neither of these marriages was going to last anyway, Christina was obviously a gold-digger as it came out in the questioning. So he's going to spend some time with a woman now he has no physical attraction too, instead of the beauty queen becasue his daughter was jealous. What a pity. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by flyingvee
    It was obvious that Dad wanted Christy fromt he get go and so did most of the kids, except for the blonde daughter who felt threatened by Christy's good looks. Must be weird to have you step mom be better looking than you, so it has been obvious that she influenced the rest of her siblings into picking Christina because of her jealousy towards Christy. If you don't feel this is true, go watch the episodes if you taped them and watch her looking at Christy. Neither of these marriages was going to last anyway, Christina was obviously a gold-digger as it came out in the questioning. So he's going to spend some time with a woman now he has no physical attraction too, instead of the beauty queen becasue his daughter was jealous. What a pity. LOL
    Are you sure you were on the right channel?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I felt the same way. It was very obvious during this entire season that both daughters were jealous of Christy. They just could not stand someone getting more attention than them. The boys were puchovers and let the daughters bully them into the decision and dad did not look happy at all. That was the most uncomfortable ending it could hae possibly had. Don will forever blame his daughters in his heart even if he is too nice to say it out loud.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    I felt the same way. It was very obvious during this entire season that both daughters were jealous of Christy. They just could not stand someone getting more attention than them. The boys were puchovers and let the daughters bully them into the decision and dad did not look happy at all. That was the most uncomfortable ending it could hae possibly had. Don will forever blame his daughters in his heart even if he is too nice to say it out loud.
    I guess insincere people are not pretty in my book and therefore I cannot understand why you are saying that the girls are jealous. Jealous of what?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie

I agree

Yes, I'm watchign the same channel, don't know what you're watching.

Look, this was a tv wedding, probably won't last anyway, so why not give their dad what HE wanted? He's 50-something already, he has a family, why not have a trophy he can enjoy? Instead he gets the ugliest of the original that were htere, she's a gold-digger and she has baggage, will bring in HER kids into his family for HIM to support. Nice move girls. You know the dad go the number of Christy soemwhere so he can call her when he dumps grandma.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo

Me too!! I kind of understand why the kids might have thought Christy would be a risk...but, the bottom line is it sure appears she was the Dad's first choice. I feel bad for him and for Christy. If it was a mistake they would know soon enough but on the other hand..What if she really is the one....

FORT Newbie

To MissPoison

Insincerity? Where? Like any of th eothers were more sincere? Grandma admitted she didn't date guys that weren't rich. As for jealous, they were jealous that Christy was better looking than them, period. Now with Grandma as a step-mother, the chubby blonde daughter will look better in the family picture.

Yikes, this is going to get ugly... kind of like Christina
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Quote Originally Posted by flyingvee
    Insincerity? Where? Like any of th eothers were more sincere? Grandma admitted she didn't date guys that weren't rich. As for jealous, they were jealous that Christy was better looking than them, period. Now with Grandma as a step-mother, the chubby blonde daughter will look better in the family picture.
    I felt that every single word Christy said was a lie. Even when she said "thanks", it sound it like "go to hell". I guess I did not find her attractive at all. Heidi and Carla are beautiful and have nothing (I mean "nothing") to be jealous of.

FORT Newbie

Went to school with Christy

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    I felt that every single word Christy said was a lie. Even when she said "thanks", it sound it like "go to hell". I guess I did not find her attractive at all. Heidi and Carla are beautiful and have nothing (I mean "nothing") to be jealous of.
    Well I was one of the people who went to school with Christy both at EJHS and GHS class of 1980. She was just as fake then as she was on the show, and articles in local papers are quoting her as sasaying she didn't enter as a romantic search. She entered hoping that she would get work in TV.
    As far as a gold digger she was the one who refused to sign a pre nup when asked during the lie detector. The best thing thoose kids could have done was choose the other one. At least there is a chance some of her body parts are original, I saw a lot on CHristy that wasn't there in High school

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast