+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The real reason

Quote Originally Posted by angelAJA
    You need some serious eye work done. Christena, ugly? I don't think so. She is hot and drop-dand ead gorgeous up against Christy, there is no comparison.
    I agree. Plus, Christina has class - something Christy can't even buy. Christina is a VERY attractive, beautiful woman. Gentle, sweet and has beautiful eyes. She seems much more sincere, too. When she talked about missing her kids, I believed her. I didn't believe a word Christy said except when she told the boys to take out the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    Well who are we to question an upstanding rag like the Enquirer? And what do you expect the kids to say now? That they made the wrong choice? Dragging this out will just hurt Christina more than she is already. It had to be really hard to watch that show for her only to see that while Don was mildly interested in her, he was infactuated with Christy.

Let's just drop this... there are a few people that agree with you but the manjority of the board thinks that Don would have chosen Christy if it was his choice. The discussions have never been whether or not Christina was a good person or not... or whether Don thought that she was a nice person... the question was (and remains) that if Don were to get to choose on his own, he would have chosen Christy HANDS DOWN. And you can't start a relationship with that hovering over the two of you. I wouldn't be surprised if he picked up the phone an called Christy sometime when all this has colled down. I hope he does, while I don't think he would marry either one of them, he could at least have a fun, long distance dating relationship with Christy. I can't seem him going out of his way to try and see Christina... maybe a couple of phone calls here and there, maybe one visit... maybe two... but nothing close to the fun he could have had with Christy. If you can't see that than we should just drop it because this issue is like war and abortion... neither one of us can see the other's point and we will never agree.

Have a good one. Take easy.
    Well, it's like this: There are girls you take home to mom and dad and girls you just take home. Christina is the former, Christy is the latter. DOn is just too mature not to realize he merely had the hots for Christy and that that fades over time. I think he was relieved the kids recognized this distinction. By the way, I don't expect (and never did) that anybody on this show is getting married.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingvee
    Her own words, she would not date anyone making under $50,000, or never did. Money speaks louder than love with her then.
    Could it be because of the class of people or social circles she lives in? Maybe those are the only kinds of men she meets. Frankly, I wouldn't date a man who made less than that, either. And I'm not a gold-digger. IT's a natural female instinct to seek out good providers the same way the male of the species seeks out healthy, vibrant women to give them strong, healthy kids to continue the gene pool. Basic stuff, really.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingvee
    Christena could pass for CHristy's mom.
    There's a difference between prettier and younger. Yes, Christy is prettier if your barometer is set on youth. But for inner beauty that glows through to the surface, Christina has it, hands down.

By the way everyone... welcome Wendiness......errrrrr... Christina to the board!

Your comments are just so off base that I am not even going to take the energy to pick every single one apart. This is not about Christy V Chritina, who is a good person and who is a bad person. I am sure they are both nice people and Christina is a very nice looking older lady that is probably 40 but passes for 50. Christy is a hotty that could pass for 30. Your comments about her lie detector answers indicate that you did not read the interview with her that this board recently completed. I suggest that you read it so that you don't continue to make uneducated statements.

Neither one of these girls was actually going to get married to Don. Christy had an outside chance of actually dating him after this was all over on an intimate level. Christina will be a "family friend" that will talk to them on the phone a couple of time a month for the next couple of years and then they will just drift apart. The least that could have happened out of all this was that Don could have gotten some action... that's not gonna happen now... he wouldn't touch grandma Christina with a 10 foot pole.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

I also get the strong impression that Don would have chosen Christy over Christena.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    By the way everyone... welcome Wendiness......errrrrr... Christina to the board!

Your comments are just so off base that I am not even going to take the energy to pick every single one apart. This is not about Christy V Chritina, who is a good person and who is a bad person. I am sure they are both nice people and Christina is a very nice looking older lady that is probably 40 but passes for 50. Christy is a hotty that could pass for 30. Your comments about her lie detector answers indicate that you did not read the interview with her that this board recently completed. I suggest that you read it so that you don't continue to make uneducated statements.

Neither one of these girls was actually going to get married to Don. Christy had an outside chance of actually dating him after this was all over on an intimate level. Christina will be a "family friend" that will talk to them on the phone a couple of time a month for the next couple of years and then they will just drift apart. The least that could have happened out of all this was that Don could have gotten some action... that's not gonna happen now... he wouldn't touch grandma Christina with a 10 foot pole.
    Speaking of making uneducated statements---You might want to think again before saying things like they would never see each other. Do you know that to be true? Also one who has to defend someone so hard (as you seem to Christy) must have something to prove. Christena is very beautiful. She looks incredibly young, could easily pass for 30 as well and has a very special way about her. She also looked to be in the best shape of anyone. There's nothing else to talk about and you look so very foolish saying anything different. To think that Christy is a 'hotty'...that seriously concerns me. End of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by angelAJA
    Speaking of making uneducated statements---You might want to think again before saying things like they would never see each other. Do you know that to be true? Also one who has to defend someone so hard (as you seem to Christy) must have something to prove. Christena is very beautiful. She looks incredibly young, could easily pass for 30 as well and has a very special way about her. She also looked to be in the best shape of anyone. There's nothing else to talk about and you look so very foolish saying anything different. To think that Christy is a 'hotty'...that seriously concerns me. End of discussion.
    You seem to be the one who is so bitterly defending Christena. You sure love to say ugly things about Christy, so I am assuming you have met her? You hate for us to say something ugly about someone you happen to know, be we have only seen on TV. Is that not what you are doing with all this Christena praise and Christy bashing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456