+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regarding who will win Don's heart...

FORT Newbie

Regarding who will win Don's heart...

I watched the last episode of Who Wants To Marry My Dad on Monday 7/28 and must say that I had the very distinct feeling that Don's kids were going to go against his wishes once again in choosing the woman to boot, and it proved once to be true.

The prior week based on the short preview at the end, my thoughts were figuring on Christy to be the one booted because of the smart mouth answer she gave regarding cleaning up trash, but of course we all know such wasn't the outcome when the episode was actually broadcast.

Anyway, my prediction based on the end portion preview of what will be finalized later this evening, I have a very distinct feeling that the winner is going to be NOT Christy, and I believe that she knows that very well too based on the way Don's kids truly feel toward her, and it shows. No, my prediction is that Christena WILL be Don's future wife, and I don't think she will turn his proposal down should my prediction come true.

If you were to question my reason for saying who I think will be winner, please think back to the preview for this week, remember all of Don's dates with each woman, now try to recall the picture of a womans hand with a diamond ring being placed on it along with a proposal of marriage. If you remember the hand with the ring being placed on it, you should recall the length of the finger nails which were "SHORT" and very well manicured which are without a doubt Christena's.

Should I be wrong on this, I will say no more if and when they re-instate another round of "Who Wants To Marry My Dad".

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky02
    I watched the last episode of Who Wants To Marry My Dad on Monday 7/28 and must say that I had the very distinct feeling that Don's kids were going to go against his wishes once again in choosing the woman to boot, and it proved once to be true.

The prior week based on the short preview at the end, my thoughts were figuring on Christy to be the one booted because of the smart mouth answer she gave regarding cleaning up trash, but of course we all know such wasn't the outcome when the episode was actually broadcast.

Anyway, my prediction based on the end portion preview of what will be finalized later this evening, I have a very distinct feeling that the winner is going to be NOT Christy, and I believe that she knows that very well too based on the way Don's kids truly feel toward her, and it shows. No, my prediction is that Christena WILL be Don's future wife, and I don't think she will turn his proposal down should my prediction come true.

If you were to question my reason for saying who I think will be winner, please think back to the preview for this week, remember all of Don's dates with each woman, now try to recall the picture of a womans hand with a diamond ring being placed on it along with a proposal of marriage. If you remember the hand with the ring being placed on it, you should recall the length of the finger nails which were "SHORT" and very well manicured which are without a doubt Christena's.

Should I be wrong on this, I will say no more if and when they re-instate another round of "Who Wants To Marry My Dad".
    I agree, because they went against his wishes when they let Lori go. Christy is much to flashy for him.

Gosh, I can't tell the remaining two contenders apart!

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I know the two remaining are like carbon copies.. I know I dont like Christy I miss Cynthia
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky02

FORT Newbie

Prediction was Correct...

I have to say that I am amazed that my prediction was right as I had said, Christena was definitely the one to win and those also were her fingers shown.

I am sure that Christy is hurt enough as it is with having been the first gal to arrive and meet with Don, and his sons and daughters for the heartbreaking news, but considering that she was a beauty queen with Miss USA, lets just say that she will have another chance with someone more deserving of her who will worship and spoil her even more. Personally, I think it would have been wrong for Christy to have been chosen by Don's kids, as she really didn't strike me as the type to be a step-mom to Don's kids and also when she admitted in the lie-detection test that she had flirted with Don's sons, I think that possibly could have had a bit of contribution. Could you all imagine seeing Christy married to Don, and when he would be away on work or at a meeting say, she would be involved with one of the sons???

It just seems right that Christena was the chosen one, she seems so down to earth and complimentary to Don, though in the beginning my original favorite who I thought would have made it to the end would have definitely been Lori. I think Lori would have complimented Don very well considering her casual relaxed manner and also her neat appearance amongst a few other things.

In closing, I must say lastly that my heart really goes out to Cynthia, as I think she was the one who took it the hardest of all. I sure hope that Cynthia's tears shed will be enlightened with joy in the future from some truly great guy who will love and cherish her forever. Somewhere out there, I believe Cynthia will find her handsome prince waiting for her, and then her tears of sorrow will turn to blooming happiness. Maybe the Producers of Who Wants To Marry Our Dad should have a new show and they could feature Cynthia as their first unless she finds true love beofre then. Just a thought...
    Last edited by Sparky02; 08-12-2003 at 08:01 AM.

FORT Newbie

Prediction was Correct...

I have to say that I am amazed that my prediction was right as I had said, Christena was definitely the one to win and those also were her fingers shown.

I am sure that Christy is hurt enough as it is with having been the first gal to arrive and meet with Don, and his sons and daughters for the heartbreaking news, but considering that she was a beauty queen with Miss USA, lets just say that she will have another chance with someone more deserving of her who will worship and spoil her even more. Personally, I think it would have been wrong for Christy to have been chosen by Don's kids, as she really didn't strike me as the type to be a step-mom to Don's kids and also when she admitted in the lie-detection test that she had flirted with Don's sons, I think that possibly could have had a bit of contribution. Could you all imagine seeing Christy married to Don, and when he would be away on work or at a meeting say, she would be involved with one of the sons???

It just seems right that Christena was the chosen one, she seems so down to earth and complimentary to Don, though in the beginning my original favorite who I thought would have made it to the end would have definitely been Lori. I think Lori would have complimented Don very well considering her casual relaxed manner and also her neat appearance amongst a few other things.

In closing, I must say lastly that my heart really goes out to Cynthia, as I think she was the one who took it the hardest of all. I sure hope that Cynthia's tears shed will be enlightened with joy in the future from some truly great guy who will love and cherish her forever. Somewhere out there, I believe Cynthia will find her handsome prince waiting for her, and then her tears of sorrow will turn to blooming happiness. Maybe the Producers of Who Wants To Marry Our Dad should have a new show and they could feature Cynthia as their first unless she finds true love before then. Just a thought...

+ Reply to Thread