+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interviews with Christy and Christena

FORT Newbie

Interviews with Christy and Christena

The NBC web site has posted interviews with Christy and Christena if anyone is interested. I'm curious about when they were done and if any of you reads anything into to them about who might have won...hmmmm

Quote from Christy's interview: "Some of them were competitive in very subtle ways, some covertly."

Either I'm not reading her right, or she doesn't realize that subtle and covert are virtually the same thing?

I don't think Christy won, just based on her comments about her actions being mis-read, etc. What can I say? I liked Cynthia and find it difficult to believe Don when he says there wasn't chemistry. Ummm...I saw them making out like teenagers on TV! I'm still hoping against hope that he realizes he made a mistake, asks the kids to get her back and it's HER hand in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I don't think Christy won, just based on her comments about her actions being mis-read, etc.
    I totally agree.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread