+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMD Finale 08/12 at 10:08pm ET

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    :mad: she really disappointed me there. acted just like a spoiled brat who did not get her way. dad also started thinking with another part of his anatomy this week as well!
    Dad has been thinking with the wrong head the entire time.

I probably wouldn't have given Dad a last kiss either. I would have been more gracious about it though. Like putting my (face) cheek or my hand out there for him to kiss.
    Last edited by genericwife; 08-12-2003 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wm54
    Totally on the money. I don't know what the hell he was thinking. My kids just dumped you but can I tongue before you go?
    How about one last grope, too?

Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    How about one last grope, too?
    Speaking of gropes, did you see the previews for next week's MMF?

Speaking of gropes, did you see the previews for next week's MMF?
    no i missed that one!

i have to give christy credit for her one answer in the lie detectors when they asked her if she would still marry their dad if he lost his money or something - anyone remember this answer, i was in shock!

then -- true to form she won't sign a pre-nup, so she lost points once again.
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    no i missed that one!

i have to give christy credit for her one answer in the lie detectors when they asked her if she would still marry their dad if he lost his money or something - anyone remember this answer, i was in shock!

then -- true to form she won't sign a pre-nup, so she lost points once again.
    I think she said she would still marry Dad if his company went bankrupt. I could have sworn she said would sign a pre-nup. Oh well, thank goodness for recaps!

Dad has been thinking with the wrong head the entire time.

I probably wouldn't have given Dad a last kiss either. I would have been more gracious about it though. Like putting my (face) cheek or my hand out there for him to kiss.
    Or at least simply say "good bye" to him and the kids.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I thought the kids said that once the ladies went to the hotels to get ready, only one of them would be coming back.

So when I saw Christy, I was thinking she was the one the kids picked. I actually felt bad for Christy when the kids were telling her how nice she was, and she was a good mom to her kids, and them **BAM** they drop the bomb on her telling her she wasn't the one picked. I think that's she was really mad at Don when he asked her if he could kiss her one last time. He's about to get engaged to Christena, and he wants to tongue the Beauty Queen. The nerve of him for asking!

I doubt they will get married though, because Don didn't really seem too happy when Christy was kicked off. In fact, I thought Don was going to cry when the kids told Christy they didn't pick her.

Christy was somewhat materialistic, but I think she still had a good heart. Don was definitely attracted to her physically, but the kids were right. Christena was a better match for Don in the long run.

Good luck to Don and Christena.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12