+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Song Information? 8-04 Show

Song Information? 8-04 Show

NBC is certainly making it hard to find information about the songs used for their shows.

Does anybody know who sings the song and/or title of the song that was played when Cynthia was eliminated. It was a male singer, slow ballad, part of the lyrics were:

You would look me in the eye, You knew what you were betraying ...
    I guess it should rain (chorus?)

Thanks for any help. His voice sounds familiar but I can't place it.

Eddiesleg, I will email the executive producer and see if I can find that out for you. Some other people have mentioned an interest in the music too.
    Who shot who in the what now?

The music is excellent for this show. Almost every song that comes on is something new that I have not heard before and is something I would love to hear again. I hope your search for the playlist is succesful!
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

I just received an email from the executive producer about the music. Here is what he had to say:

As far as the music goes...we have recieved a lot of requests for our music choices both on Marry My Dad and Meet My Folks. All of the artists we use are unsigned and have no CDs to sell. We are currently in discussions on putting out a sound track for the 2 series.
    So as of right now, there isn't much information, but look for a CD to possibly come out with the songs from both shows.
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread