+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recognize the hand in the proposal?

FORT Newbie

Recognize the hand in the proposal?

Does anyone think that the hand in the preview for next week is the real deal or a stand in, in the proposal scene, because if it's the real chosen person it doesn't look like Christy's hand to me. Plus the bracelet on the arm looks like the one Christena wears. Also Christy's nails are medium long and the hand in the preview has short nails.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    Does anyone think that the hand in the preview for next week is the real deal or a stand in, in the proposal scene, because if it's the real chosen person it doesn't look like Christy's hand to me. Plus the bracelet on the arm looks like the one Christena wears. Also Christy's nails are medium long and the hand in the preview has short nails.
    Stand in for sure.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Hey, mermaid, at least I now know I'm not the only one who was looking for signs from the clip with the ring placement on the hand, lol.

The nails certainly don't look like Christy's as she has that horrid pearlized white on her's the last we saw, but you never know if they took them both for a decent manicure. Unfortunately, I think the hand looks more like Christy's than it does Christena's. But I'm hoping that Miss Poison is right and it is a stand in as I'm no fan of Christy's.

I did the same analysis with the clip of which man took the money on For Love Or Money 2 comparing cufflinks, shirt, tux lapel and decided it might be a stand in also, but thought it looked like it could be Vic based on the vest/lapel combo being the closest to what he has worn in the past. As it appeared in the show, it was him, and not a stand in, so I'm not sure about the stand in theory.

Because this is a reality show (of sorts) I wonder if there are rules against using prop hands, stand ins, etc? Meanwhile, I'm off on a mission to find out about the last song played on the show. It was terrific.

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one looking at the hands. I really do think that it is Christena's hand. I guess we will see next week.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    HA HA HA! This is so funny because when they showed the hand I was thinking, "Wonder if someone taping this can pause it and figure out who the hand belongs to!"

Yeah, I am sure he'll make sure Christena is selected. Bleh. After last week, she dropped quite a bit in my eyes, what with saying she wouldn't marry Dad if he gained 50 pounds. She seems quite materialistic in my eyes.

I miss Cynthia. WAHHHH!

FORT Newbie
    ...and another thing....(yes I taped it and look at the preview frame by frame) there is a frame of Christy hugging one of the son's...is that a good bye hug? or a congratulations hug? That also makes it look like Christy came in first, which we know from the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows always means you lose when you are first. I don't know...makes me wonder, does Christy lose or are the producers just messing with us. I guess I'm in the minority here, I'm rooting for Christy, Christena just seems too cold to me.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Somebody said it looked like Cynthia at one point so I have no Idea
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Well, now we know, it was Christena's hand and they don't use stand in's in the previews. This is a good lesson on taping the previews and watching a frame at a time !

FORT Newbie
    um... the hand doesn't looks like Christina's at all. It really does looks like Cynthia's.

+ Reply to Thread