+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stunned.

FORT Newbie

Stunned.

I am stunned at the elimination of Cynthia. In my mind she was clearly the best match. The premise of this show is that "dad" has problems making the right choices about the women in his life... Now he has duped his children into ejecting the best thing that could have happened to him for a couple of gold diggers.

I will be the first to conceed these shows are all about crafty editting, but wow does it ever look to me like those kids made a super bad choice.

At this point I am not sure why even bother having them select the "one"... Just let dad have his boob-a-licous fantasty. He will get exactly what he deserves.

Sara

in banana world
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Bellum
    I am stunned at the elimination of Cynthia. In my mind she was clearly the best match. The premise of this show is that "dad" has problems making the right choices about the women in his life... Now he has duped his children into ejecting the best thing that could have happened to him for a couple of gold diggers.

I will be the first to conceed these shows are all about crafty editting, but wow does it ever look to me like those kids made a super bad choice.

At this point I am not sure why even bother having them select the "one"... Just let dad have his boob-a-licous fantasty. He will get exactly what he deserves.

Sara
    I feel the same way. I was so shocked they eliminated Cynthia, when she seemed to honest and caring and like she was really falling for Don. And then there is Christy, who in my opinion gave a really crappy speech on why she should be picked to marry the dad, she acted immature and desperate, and then she goes on to do real crappy on the lie detector test. She is very superficial, and I don't understand how it is that the kids don't see through her. I think the boys are just mesmerized by her big breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by happybanana
    I feel the same way. I was so shocked they eliminated Cynthia, when she seemed to honest and caring and like she was really falling for Don. And then there is Christy, who in my opinion gave a really crappy speech on why she should be picked to marry the dad, she acted immature and desperate, and then she goes on to do real crappy on the lie detector test. She is very superficial, and I don't understand how it is that the kids don't see through her. I think the boys are just mesmerized by her big breasts.
    Don is telling the boys who he has chemistry with and that's what counts.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Don is just as superficial as the women are. They deserve each other!

If he comes to his senses, he'll ditch the golddiggers & call Cynthia after the show is over. If not, he gets what's coming to him.

I wonder if he would like Cynthia any better if she dyed her hair blonde like the rest. I bet he would.

FORT Newbie
    I feel the same! I am stunned at the elimination of Cynthia. what was up with that guy Don anyway! He sure was kissing and carying on with all of them! it really freeked me out how he looked like he cared with Cynthia! he sure did the romance good for someone thats not into her! so he gets miss priness that looked like NOTHING happening. or miss boobs! oh what a dad. maybe the boys will keep flerting with her too. what a shallow woman! ....yup gets what they all deserve! zip!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbikins
    Don is just as superficial as the women are. They deserve each other!

If he comes to his senses, he'll ditch the golddiggers & call Cynthia after the show is over. If not, he gets what's coming to him.

I wonder if he would like Cynthia any better if she dyed her hair blonde like the rest. I bet he would.
    Guys prefer fun girls and she was not. Way too serious and positive. Boooooooooooooring!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Fanatic
    Cynthia is a female who is in love with the ide of falling in love. She dates younger men. Heck, she "fell in love" with Don in a very quick period of time. I think she has many admirable qualities, but the chemistry and physical attraction is just not there. I worry about someone who falls in love at the drop of a hat as she seems to have with Don.

The father was not attracted to Cynthia, and he made that perfectly clear. After all is said and done, he is the one who has to be with the chosen one, so his feelings should be taken into consideration. He was very upset last week when they kept her instead of Laurie. Cynthia was clearly the daughters' favorite, but alas she wasn't the Dad's.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Fine, so Dad doesn't feel that CHEMISTRY. Big whoop. Seriously. I thought the show was about the kids making a wise choice for him. Let's see, I guess choosing some woman who wouldn't even marry your dad after he gains a few pounds is the way to go! Idiots!

I was upset last night. Really was. Cynthia was soooooo real and honest and they sent her packing because Dad said so. Pffffft. I'da made Dad take who I wanted, period. We'll see how happy he is about his choices when one of these gals drags him into divorce court and squeezes him for every penny until sweat is rolling outta his bald head.

Okay, off to get unangry now.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Fine, so Dad doesn't feel that CHEMISTRY. Big whoop. Seriously. I thought the show was about the kids making a wise choice for him. Let's see, I guess choosing some woman who wouldn't even marry your dad after he gains a few pounds is the way to go! Idiots!

I was upset last night. Really was. Cynthia was soooooo real and honest and they sent her packing because Dad said so. Pffffft. I'da made Dad take who I wanted, period. We'll see how happy he is about his choices when one of these gals drags him into divorce court and squeezes him for every penny until sweat is rolling outta his bald head.

Okay, off to get unangry now.
    Cynthia is very nice. But this is not enough of a reason to marry her. You have to have both -- nice personality and chemistry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast