+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stunned.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I agree, Miss P, there should be some chemistry there but Dad really did himself a disservice last week when he kissed her AND ONLY THEN started talking about feeling things for her. In my eyes, he was admitting to sexual chemistry right then and there.

Anyhow, it's a moot point. They let her go and I think it is a damned shame. Maybe it is just because -- even though I did not find all three ladies perfect -- Cynthina seemed a damned sight more real than the other two....

Poor Dad.

FORT Newbie

I absolutely agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Bellum
    I am stunned at the elimination of Cynthia. In my mind she was clearly the best match. The premise of this show is that "dad" has problems making the right choices about the women in his life... Now he has duped his children into ejecting the best thing that could have happened to him for a couple of gold diggers.

I will be the first to conceed these shows are all about crafty editting, but wow does it ever look to me like those kids made a super bad choice.

At this point I am not sure why even bother having them select the "one"... Just let dad have his boob-a-licous fantasty. He will get exactly what he deserves.

Sara
    Cynthia may not have had that steamy, hot chemistry that Dad keeps yapping about on every episode. However, after he gets bored with the sex and silicone, I'm sure Cynthia will look like "Wife of the Year". He definately pursuaded those naive kids to make the wrong decision.

You know, though, I wouldn't want to see Cynthia with someone who doesn't appreciate her. I think she might be better off now. I know I wouldn't want to have my husband persuaded to marry me.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I'd be pleased to see the word "chemistry" eliminated from all relationship discussions or descriptions.

I ma just wondering.. do you really think that Cynthia was a good match for Don? I mean this is marriage that we are talking about. I am sorry, but I am a straight guy that is not too picky and I did not find her atractive in the least bit. That added to the fact that she is seriously into the whole crystals and nature stuff and you have the worst match ever. Don is a wealthy man and he seemed outright scared to death that his kids would stick him with Cynthia. I would have been too, Morticia Adams is not my idea of an ideal mate.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    I ma just wondering.. do you really think that Cynthia was a good match for Don? I mean this is marriage that we are talking about. I am sorry, but I am a straight guy that is not too picky and I did not find her atractive in the least bit. That added to the fact that she is seriously into the whole crystals and nature stuff and you have the worst match ever. Don is a wealthy man and he seemed outright scared to death that his kids would stick him with Cynthia. I would have been too, Morticia Adams is not my idea of an ideal mate.

But would you make out with her? He was really leading her on.

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    Don is a wealthy man and he seemed outright scared to death that his kids would stick him with Cynthia.
    I agree. He looked petrified. Last week he questioned their judgement when they kept her and eliminated Lori. I think he was starting to get unnerved, because the younger daughter was pushing hard for Cynthia and he wasn't attracted to her. When he told them he would be very unhappy if they eliminated Christena or Christy, I thing he was basically telling them, "enough already and this is serious". I got the impression that the kids knew what type of women their dad prefers (hence the search), and wonder if Cynthia fits the profile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12