+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show discussion thread - 08/04 **spoilers**

What a huge shock.
    They've booted Cynthia out :rolleyes
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    Cynthia is toast. Good decision. She's got some psychosocial issues anyway.

FORT Fan
    Heidi is so hot in that top. Delicious cleavage! Yum.

Dad: "I'm real proud of you", i.e., thanks for keeping the quality leg around.

FORT Fan
    Ahhh..that was really sad...poor cynthia...I think she takes it harder than the usual ones on the "younger" dating/romance shows???

she really seemed broken up...and soo sad...I feel bad...also bummed out cause I pretty much knew she was going...duhh...from the post here "what questions should I ask cynthia tommorrow"...hello...of course it meant she gone.

Poor thing...she really seemed sooo in love with him, I am kinda disliking don for leading her on..the romantic kiss in the gondola...grr...poor thing ..boo hoo...

I hate to say it, but I am starting to like christie a little more ...and it seems don really likes her???

I'm sorry if you felt it was a spoiler, freebiesite. I just thought I would give fans of the show an opportunity to have some questions asked before I interviewed her tomorrow morning.

I honestly did not know she was the one eliminated nor did she give that impression. I just asked the executive producer for any interviews that were available.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    There is no way I could do that - poor little fish.

It's not that I think Cynthia was such a perfect match, it's just that I didn't know until tonight that Don will get to choose between the two remaining. And you know what THAT means.

I can't believe the kids, who were right on the money in previous episodes, got pulled in by Christy's act!

I thought those kids were pretty sharp. Oops.

I think that if Christy hadn't pass the lie detection question of "do you love dad?", the kids would've booted her out.

The kids obviously liked Cynthia more than Christy but they also realized that their dad is not attracted to Cynthia. Don practically begged them to get rid of Cynthia.

It looks like Christy will be the winner since Don seems so smitten with the Beauty Pageant queen. :rolleyes Don't really care too much for the other lady, either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12