+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don is a good guy!

Don is a good guy!

my mom has worked for Don for almost 30 yrs now...I know him quite well....i grew up knowing him...I went to his wedding ....and I know his kids......none of those ladies are even compatible for don....they arent his type....hes a great guy...with the biggest heart a man could have...and such a good father to his kids....none deserve this man!

Quote Originally Posted by 99_firebird
    ....hes a great guy...with the biggest heart a man could have...and such a good father to his kids....none deserve this man!
    I believe you. He seems like a great guy, which makes me wonder, "What was he thinking?" (This is a rhetorical question, you're not supposed to actually know the answer, even if you do know him. )

On one of the other threads, someone commented on how Karla keeps crying for no reason at all. Maybe she's crying because she realizes that their dad has to marry someone at the end of the show, and there isn't a good match.

my mom has worked for Don for almost 30 yrs now...I know him quite well....i grew up knowing him...I went to his wedding ....and I know his kids......none of those ladies are even compatible for don....they arent his type....hes a great guy...with the biggest heart a man could have...and such a good father to his kids....none deserve this man!
    Any idea on what was the reason for his divorce?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

All other things aside, the kids seem like great people, and have such an easy relationship with Don. It just seems obvious that they have great parents.

Miss P, I didn't know he was divorced. I'd really hate to be the ex-wife and have to live with this on television. :cringe

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I believe you. He seems like a great guy, which makes me wonder, "What was he thinking?" (This is a rhetorical question, you're not supposed to actually know the answer, even if you do know him. )

On one of the other threads, someone commented on how Karla keeps crying for no reason at all. Maybe she's crying because she realizes that their dad has to marry someone at the end of the show, and there isn't a good match.
    Actually im not real sure why carla keeps crying....she's a sweetheart of a person...I I really do think it will be hard to watch their father re-marry another woman....I know it was for me when my father re-married....I suppose just personal problems led to his divorce like all people have when they divorce....none of these women are genuine...they dont have anybodies intrest at hand except there own along with getting ahold of the money don has...seem very materialistic to me...funny how Cynthia said something about "wanting to tell the gardner what to do" as far as her yardwork challenge went...the funny part is...thats not even where he actually lives...lol

Actually im not real sure why carla keeps crying....she's a sweetheart of a person...I I really do think it will be hard to watch their father re-marry another woman....I know it was for me when my father re-married....I suppose just personal problems led to his divorce like all people have when they divorce....none of these women are genuine...they dont have anybodies intrest at hand except there own along with getting ahold of the money don has...seem very materialistic to me...funny how Cynthia said something about "wanting to tell the gardner what to do" as far as her yardwork challenge went...the funny part is...thats not even where he actually lives...lol
    I personally did not find any of the women attractive to the extend of marrying her right away.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Don has the nicest smile OMG!!!! (I'm sick I am 20 years old drooling over this man's smile lolz) but no on the real tip, he does seem like a wonderful guy and has a beautiful family. His sons are very good looking and his daughters are very pretty. I hope the kids make the right choice and eliminate Christy because she in my eyes tries to act too young as opposed to his state of being. She seems to act like one of the kids so to say. I think Cynthia may be the best for him....then again anything can happen lol.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

My mom likes Don too haha

Christy doesn't even seem to like the kids. She just seems to tolerate them. She made this real obvious in her little speech at dinner.

yeah Barbikins i know what you mean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast