+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Wants to Marry My Dad? Episode 3: Who wants to swap spit with my dad?

FORT Newbie

I think the father could be as shallow as Christy

I was ticked off! What happens when a pure heart (Cynthia) gets thrown off the show over a shallow bimbo (Christy)? I think the father is into Christy the same was she is into him. For all the wrong reasons. She would not get married if he gained 50 pounds? OK, Yep I am going to pick her for my dad. Cynthia was perfect, she was real and she is the example of a woman men really do love but instead they follow the wrong "head" and fall for someone like Christy. Christena? I am not sure yet, she seems true but if Don made under 50,000 a year she would have never even showed up! So... if Don goes bankrupt or gangs 50 lbs there is going to be a FAT divorce!! So if they wanted a true, fun and loving woman, it is to late Cynthia is gone.

Raine

Quote Originally Posted by Raine
    I was ticked off! What happens when a pure heart (Cynthia) gets thrown off the show over a shallow bimbo (Christy)? I think the father is into Christy the same was she is into him. For all the wrong reasons. She would not get married if he gained 50 pounds? OK, Yep I am going to pick her for my dad. Cynthia was perfect, she was real and she is the example of a woman men really do love but instead they follow the wrong "head" and fall for someone like Christy. Christena? I am not sure yet, she seems true but if Don made under 50,000 a year she would have never even showed up! So... if Don goes bankrupt or gangs 50 lbs there is going to be a FAT divorce!! So if they wanted a true, fun and loving woman, it is to late Cynthia is gone.

Raine
    Simple, Watson. It's because Cynthia never cooks. What's more important in life to a hungry man?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie

OK!! You really made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Simple, Watson. It's because Cynthia never cooks. What's more important in life to a hungry man?

That was funny! To be honest I can't cook either, my man does it. But I know how men are they love a meal almost as much as "getting" together. Thanks for the laugh!

Raine

Quote Originally Posted by Raine

That was funny! To be honest I can't cook either, my man does it. But I know how men are they love a meal almost as much as "getting" together. Thanks for the laugh!

Raine
    I've learned it the hard way. Only after 11 years of marriage I realized that there were easier ways of resolving our differences. Good cooking is one of them.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12